Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Perhaps I’m in a minority of one, but I actually like the poppy dress.

Somehow now when I see her photos I wonder how many doses of vaccines each designer dress can pay for. It’s like a subconscious thing.

Also, the hair even with extensions can’t compare to Kate’s beautiful tresses. If she wants to be a WOC rep, she should let her naturally kinky hair shine. Stop straightening!

In this day and age, it is entirely possible someone is running a bot farm for them. They have done it before.
From 2019
Fascinating.

So is this part of Sunshine Sachs' workload or is it something Meg would do on her own. I'm thinking this is something SS does.

More like America adored woke influence duchess. None outside of the US gives a **** what she says. Especially not on the eastern side of the world.

Over the past few years, Hollywood has become lesser and lesser of importance. They all live inside their big hypocritical vacuum bubble and think the world still looks to them and wants to hear what they say.
I am happy and relieved common sense and ethics exist somewhere.
This is a genuine statement, not sarcasm or snark.

:yes:

From: The Hill https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...iticized-for-appearing-to-link-mother-natures

“Someone said to me right at the beginning of the pandemic, it’s almost as though Mother Nature sends us to our rooms for bad behavior, to really take a moment and think about what we’ve done,” he said in a video interview with the new streaming service WaterBear Network, which is focused on climate and conservation documentaries."

"It certainly reminded me, as it's probably has reminded all of us, how interconnected we all are, not just as people but through nature," continued the prince, who is known for his environmental activism. "We take so much from her, but we rarely give anything back."

"....You do actually, plastic balloons" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are M&H's "stans" actually hired bots to make them look good to somebody (like maybe Netflix?)? I'll concede they do have a few legit stans, the kind of people who are bleeding hearts, believe anybody's crap about anything and think Santa Claus could be real. Also the narrative pushing rags that make a buck only if they promote division and chaos.

I wonder if she had these stans when she was just a Z list actress, before she met H??

Fascinating.

So is this part of Sunshine Sachs' workload or is it something Meg would do on her own. I'm thinking this is something SS does.
Should be SS service. They were found previously to be cleaning up their clients' profiles in Wikipedia, out with the Yucks!, in with the Ooh!

I read that that during her time with the BRF, H's wife was still using her Hollywood advisers, including her agent, lawyer and SS. Meaning the advisers she had before she became linked to H. Apart from the fact that she was never a Hollywood star, it must be costly to keep people like SS on a retainer when she was a minor celebrity. Gives credence to @QueenofWrapDress's speculation about a "powerful figure hiding in the shadow".

What? So is cancer "mother nature's way of punishing us" too? And all the other diseases? How about hurricanes, floods, and other disasters? Are they "to punish us"? No wonder Harry married Meghan. You can't fit that amount of stupid into just one person.
While some diseases are eradicated by modern medicines, some diseases are definitely environment related. My late father who was an ob/gyn, he had more breast cancer patients from a small town of 15 000 with a chemical plant, than in the whole area of 600 000 altogether.
Deforestation which is done by humans is just one of the many things we do to change the environment. That activity alone can cause climate change, desertification, landslides or flooding. Of course, there are many other human activities, too, which can be directly linked to natural disasters.
I don't want to turn into Greta Thunberg or crawl back into a cave and become a hunter/gatherer, because I still hope to be able to travel by planes time to time, but we definitely have to change how we treat the environment because we bring upon ourselves even bigger problems we ever thought.