Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Heavily pregnant??? Um, I’m so going with the surrogate. This is not the same pregnancy face we saw with Archie.

View attachment 5078716

He sounds so ignorant of the issues. His simplistic view doesn’t influence anyone with intelligence.
There’s that world famous bench.

Now that they have decided to join the spotlight, they will find the glare much harsher than ever before. The entitled elites lecturing the poor masses, it’s a tough sell.

Shut up, stop saying the sun is hot, the rain is water, snow melts, what dumb remarks, ‘the only way to heal and recover is to do that together.’ Why don’t you try that with your families? Stop talking and do something, action speaks louder than words and these two douches, lets just call H douche 1 and M douche 2, calling the weather as it happens, no one wants to hear this pathetic duo anymore.... OMFG what crap comes out of their mouthes...

Does anyone remember the story about MM rummaging around in a car boot (trunk)? There is video evidence... she scurried away looking guilty. watch the first thirty seconds of this....

I think there is another video circulating... where she is caught more than once going back and forth-true footage lol, none of the ‘I carry my toddler on top of my moonbump’ photo Op. If someone finds it, that’s the one footage I’d like to see, the new stuff is pretty repetitive, ‘yeah, justice for all’, ‘vaccines for all’, ‘hope for all’, ’benches for all’, ‘jewelry for all’... my goodness...

First in the Times, this was later picked-up yahoo (that has no pay wall) https://uk.news.yahoo.com/art-lecturer-suspended-accusations-racism-meghan-163546287.html

I've tried to take out the clickbait and I've removed the pics (just random previously published pics of M)

Art lecturer suspended over accusations of racism after 'colourful' Meghan comment

Rebecca Taylor
·Royal Correspondent
Fri, 7 May 2021, 5:35 pm·4-min read

Dr Anne Anderson was speaking after the interview between Meghan and Oprah Winfrey aired. Meghan here in February 2019. (Hannah Mckay - Pool/Getty Images)
An art historian has been suspended as a speaker from the Arts Society after an off-the-cuff comment she made about Meghan Markle before giving a lecture.
Dr Anne Anderson, who has been lecturing for 28 years, was speaking to members of the Truro Arts Society before she gave a talk on Ikea and Scandinavian Design on 12 March, a few days after Meghan and Prince Harry's interview with Oprah Winfrey had aired.
Dr Anderson, 65, remarked to one of those who had joined the Zoom call: "You couldn’t turn the television on without some person of a colourful disposition having a moan about something."
She told Yahoo UK that two days later, she received an email saying she had been suspended from the Society's list of speakers because of a complaint over racist language.
She said: "With the new Zoom world that we live in, you forget you have got 30 or 40 people in your living room. Normally I would be in a village hall with 120 people and before the lecture I would be talking to a few friends - I would be able to correct anything I said.
"But you don't even see half the audience that is with you."
Dr Anderson has explained to The Times that she was referring to the language when she said "colourful disposition" and should have said "florid language".
She told Yahoo UK: "I got an email saying I had been suspended from the society, and I faced being de-accredited because I had made non-inclusive or racist remarks. I did not get the vibe that what I had said was any more contentious than anyone else who had been involved in the conversation - we were just chatting about Meghan Markle.
"I offered to apologise - I do not go out of my way to offend anyone."
But Dr Anderson says the offer to apologise was not passed onto the Truro branch, where she had been speaking, which she claims is against the usual procedure of The Arts Society.
Instead she went straight to a panel which included the two complainants, to explain her actions.
She said: "It could have been dealt with within the society. I have a good relationship with most Art Societies, I have been working for them since 1994.
"What I'm really worried about is abuse of power.
"They have this caveat of 'bringing the society into disrepute'. The only person who decides that is the CEO.
"He was deciding my fate and I think it went too far. I don't think my crime fitted my punishment."
Dr Anderson voiced concerns that younger lecturers might not have been able to deal with the same situation.
She has now written letters of apology and agreed to go on a diversity training course, though commitments mean she has not yet been able to do this.
She also has to meet with a retired lecturer to discuss her "inappropriate behaviour" - which she says is even talking about Meghan at all, claiming the duchess is now a banned topic.
Dr Anderson said: "I will definitely be doing [the course] in the next week, I don't have any problem with it, and I know in the current climate it's a good thing to do."
She said she was still suspended from the speakers' list, despite the letters and the agreement to the follow-up course.
"I'm 65 and coming to the end of my career, but if this happened to a younger lecturer, to go through this, if you are starting out and your reputation and your livelihood is threatened...
"The avenues by which people in education make money are dwindling," she added.
Florian Schweizer, chief executive, The Arts Society said: "The Arts Society followed its complaints procedure after a complaint had been made against Dr Anne Anderson.
"The matter was resolved by following this procedure. We have no further comments on this matter."
Is it my imagination or is Meg winning at everything. Everyone gets fired for even the most innocuous comment. That, and she wins her lawsuits.

this is what galls me about the two of them....I know a lot of you here find celebs like Leo Dicaprio who are environmental activists, or whatever, annoying. But at least they got their fame and money from work and talent. Harry got his from birth and his Wife got hers by nailing him. Neither of them have any significant accomplishments or talent. Unless you count networking.
Dicaprio is annoying because he's a huge hypocrite, just like the Markles.

Last edited:
Following on from news of the suspended art historian this great piece written by Brendan O'Neill of Spiked (UK) regarding the OW nonsense and exit of Piers Morgan is entirely relevant. Some plain speaking from Brendan O'N as always :biggrin:

Thou shalt not criticise St Meghan
As Piers Morgan has discovered, if you diss the patron saint of wokeness you’re in trouble.
Brendan O’Neill Spiked Online 7 March 2021

Hold on. In Britain in 2021 you can lose your job for criticising a member of the royal family? That appears to be the lesson of Piers Morgan’s parting of the ways with ITV. Morgan, morning TV’s biggest name, is out after 41,000 people complained to Ofcom about his recent comments on Meghan Markle. It’s official: diss this duchess and you will suffer.

What century is this? I thought we had moved beyond all that medieval nonsense about treason and hounding people out of polite society if they blaspheme against royalty? Seems not. Morgan is famous for not being a fan of Ms Markle. But this week he apparently went ‘too far’ – who are these mysterious people who get to decide what is ‘too far’? – when he said he didn’t ‘believe a word’ of what Markle said to Oprah.

On his show Good Morning Britain they aired a clip of Meghan saying she was depressed and even suicidal when cooped up in Kensington Palace. In response Morgan said: ‘I’m sorry, I don’t believe a word she says. I wouldn’t believe her if she read me a weather report.’ Cue meltdown among the Twitterati, the scalp-hungry cancel-culture mob and mental-health charities, all of whom wailed about Morgan disrespecting a suffering woman’s ‘truth’ as if he had just punched a statue of the Virgin Mary in 1930s Ireland.

Thousands of people grassed on Morgan to Ofcom. He then had an on-air falling-out with his black co-presenter, Alex Beresford, who accused Morgan of ‘trashing’ Markle. Which, as we now know, is sacrilege. Morgan flounced off set. And now ITV has said that, ‘following discussions’ – never a good sign – Morgan has decided to leave GMB. People suspect he was at least partly pushed out. It seems that way. Time will tell.
But what is indisputable is that a weird, unsettling and censorious atmosphere of religiosity now surrounds the Duchess of Sussex. The cultural elites have beatified her. They’ve made her the patron saint of critical race theory, the goddess of wokeness. To venture a criticism of this high priestess of correct thought is to risk cancellation. Questioning her ‘truth’ is to 2021 what questioning the truth of the Bible was to 1521. Okay, you won’t lose your head, but you might lose your job.

The speed with which Meghan has been venerated by the new elites is terrifying. From the supposedly radical left (their claims to radicalism are becoming more hilarious by the day) to the broadsheet press and the liberal elites, Meghan has been elevated into the chief awareness-raiser of contemporary Britain. Institutions are falling over themselves to heed her sermon about the need to cleanse the nation of racism and ‘build compassion’. It’s creepy.

And now it is becoming menacing. The atmosphere in the wake of that Oprah interview is taking a dark turn. It’s like the hysteria that followed the death of Princess Diana mashed together with the weird BLM events in the summer of last year. ‘Yes, Britain IS a racist country’, the Meghan cult dutifully intones. ‘Yes, the royals are racist. Yes, the media are racist. Yes, white people are racist.’ Meghan’s confessional has further empowered the self-hatreds and censorious vengeance of the woke elites, who will now see racism in more and more areas of life, even where it doesn’t exist, and cancel anyone who dares to say: ‘Isn’t it possible Meghan is talking ****?’
It took a very long time for Brits to win the right to criticise royalty. To blaspheme against gods, to speak freely. Yet now a woke form of treason is being rehabilitated on the back of the veneration of Holy Meghan, with the threat of cancellation hanging over anyone who doesn’t think Britain is racist, doesn’t think taking the mick out of Meghan for eating avocados is racist, and doesn’t think we all need to supplicate ourselves before St Meghan and the cleansing rituals of critical race theory.

Blasphemers, step forward. This nonsense cannot be allowed to take hold.

I know many will disagree, I think she has already had the kid. Her face looks thinner, jewelry all seem to fit, and this bump is smaller than before. If she is going for a Kate look, she failed. Kate has lightened up on the eyeliner, never really did the glossy lips or glossy cheeks.
I would believe you. The belly in that black white artsy photo announcement was too large for a summer birth.