Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Happy 2nd Birthday to Archie.
I see the official Royal Family instagram team have got this out pretty early, its 7:40am here UK. Probably so no one can say its an afterthought if they posted later in the day. I'm assuming H&M are just going to bed so they might have seen this.

I just read under Angela Levin's tweet covering the birthday wishes that the Royal Family account usually does not acknowledge birthdays of the non-HRH grandchildren and great-grandchildren. If true - I honestly don't know because I only check over there sporadically - why on earth are they appeasing the terrorists like this? It won't ever be enough for the troublesome two but makes the palace look kind of weak.

I just read under Angela Levin's tweet covering the birthday wishes that the Royal Family account usually does not acknowledge birthdays of the non-HRH grandchildren and great-grandchildren. If true - I honestly don't know because I only check over there sporadically - why on earth are they appeasing the terrorists like this? It won't ever be enough for the troublesome two but makes the palace look kind of weak.
That's a very interesting point.
I get why Clarence House has done it as Charles is his grandfather and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have done it as he's William's nephew.
Hmmm, interesting.

Who is the woman in the back in the beige Dick Tracey outfit? I kind of love it :lol:
Better times eh?

While looking at Amazon this page came up. I have to laugh that there are people making money off of Meghan by selling unflattering, downright ugly t-shirts with this image.

View attachment 5075655View attachment 5075656

Personally, I like the style as it reminds me of king of the hill.
The only thing it’s missing is her very own delusionalcuckold Dale Gribble beside her.
Add on - actually it’s quite a resemblance. Pasty, grumpy, paranoid, self-righteous but utterly unaware, always wears the same tatty clothes.
39997A07-64C6-41C7-BC77-977031A8A741.jpeg

Would love to see the change, but Sarah did it, with the HRH! This is while she was married to Andrew. Her first book, below, published in 1995. Divorce in 1996.

View attachment 5075906
That freaky helicopter thing will give me nightmares though. Yikes. It looks like goofy became an eldritch abomination and he’s already creepy at the best of times.

Last edited: