Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Good Day All,

Long time Lurker

First time posting

There is an almost identical book out there called The Boy on the Bench by Corrinne Averiss. Check it out, I just looked it up and even the colors of the book are the same. So did she base her book on this book, very similar...
View attachment 5074878
Amazing!!!! I knew the top sleuths in this thread would find it! Hahahahah!!!

The RF can’t object to MM using her title as Duchess of York also used her title on her children’s books. So RF can’t say anything.

so far their efforts in rising funds:

1. Harry’s position as CHIMPO
2. Harry turning up at a think tank (Aspen institute)
3. Harry Netflix Invictus doco
4. Harry as exec producer of Oprah Winfrey interview

5. MM writing children’s book
6 . MM pap walk with Archie, merching.
7. Oat lattes

Did I miss anything? There isn’t anything too offensive in that list (other than the Oprah interview). With the Netflix documentary - I would hope invictus does get some $$ out of it.

IMO there is plenty offensive nonsense in the list. YMMV.
To be fully enlightened, we must provide context:

1. Harry’s position as CHIMPO - using his title, he advertises himself to be knowledgeable of mental health issues and [the important part] able to judge someone’s professional skills to provide mental health assistance. What are his credentials?

2. Harry turning up at a think tank (Aspen institute) - the stated goal is to study misinformation and disinformation. Again, what are his credentials? He himself has put out volumes of disinformation.

3. Harry Netflix Invictus doco - is it available? This will help war wounded from the country he left as well as other countries. He no longer carries the military patronages, it’s fair to ask will he even attend? Do they want him? He took the idea from the US‘s Warrior Games. Do they get credit?

4. Harry as exec producer of Oprah Winfrey interview - the show where he lies & his wife lies. Or, they both spread misinformation and disinformation.

5. MM writing children’s book - signed contract while an active royal, lied about releasing her American PR agency, published book with a company that publishes Dr. Seuss books who some call a racist. She’s ok with that? FYI for all who make the “Sarah did it, so I can, too” argument - is Sarah the person one should be copying on life choices? Shouldn’t we strive to lead, not follow?

6 . MM pap walk with Archie, [shameless] merching - while Hazzie is meeting with one the wealthiest women on the west coast.

7. Oat lattes - from those Chinese concentration camps.

Others have mentioned:

8. Spotify - so far 1 show with minimal audience, 2 entitled royal preaching to the masses

9. Netflix - not sure what they’ve done. Invictus was discussed in item 3. Again, it seems they will send out more preachings. What are their credentials?

Okaaay, do they really need to pester Charles and William for money? Do H&M really need to use those titles? Aren’t they capable of making it on their own?

Last edited:
Good Day All,

Long time Lurker

First time posting

There is an almost identical book out there called The Boy on the Bench by Corrinne Averiss. Check it out, I just looked it up and even the colors of the book are the same. So did she base her book on this book, very similar...
View attachment 5074878
Hi and welcome aboard. :flowers:

Well, she is known, at least to us, to plagiarize other authors' works.:sad:

I mean, it doesn't seem like a whole lot of text.

It‘s the dates that can be confusing - what happened & when did it happen. They reveal how long H&M were lying/misleading/disinforming. Also, the Palace knew long before the public did. That makes the SoAfrica interview all the more fake. IMO.

ETA: she knew in her SA interview that she had a book deal in the US and that she was planning on leaving.
Shameful to play the victim. IMO.

Last edited:
Good Day All,

Long time Lurker

First time posting

View attachment 5074878

Welcome to The Society of Royal Commentators! We support education on how to detect hypocrisy, greed, and falsehoods through articles, pictures, educational videos, and links to other respected sources.

Okaaay, do they really need to pester Charles and William for money? Do H&M really need to use those titles? Aren’t they capable of making it on their own?
They will already ascend a notch in my opinion if they stop offering to forgive the BRF. I'm pretty sure that the olive branch is grafted to an ATM.

Harry's position as chief impact officer would typically require years of experience and also a master degree (preferably in business related subject as this is a for profit company). C-suite jobs are well paid (especially with bonuses) so it is sad to see that this company choose to hire him as a PR stunt as he certainly is not qualified. Using the excuse that need $$$ for security doesn't cut it when you're essentially depriving someone who is capable and hardworking of this opportunity.

I guess it all comes down to life isn't fair, and it's about who you know, not what you know. It really sucks. Even Bill Gates got his company off the ground due to his mothers help- she had the business contacts.

Harry's position as chief impact officer would typically require years of experience and also a master degree (preferably in business related subject as this is a for profit company). C-suite jobs are well paid (especially with bonuses) so it is sad to see that this company choose to hire him as a PR stunt as he certainly is not qualified. Using the excuse that need $$$ for security doesn't cut it when you're essentially depriving someone who is capable and hardworking of this opportunity.

I guess it all comes down to life isn't fair, and it's about who you know, not what you know. It really sucks. Even Bill Gates got his company off the ground due to his mothers help- she had the business contacts.

C-suite jobs - One more reason what they’ve done is offensive to many Americans. IMO one more reason why their failure will be epic.
While Bill’s mother may have provided the contacts, he had to work to keep the company not only solvent, but flourishing.
A Fortune 500 company is not nothing. Microsoft served a useful purpose to many of us. It is a solid product.

H&M [with no product to sell but their titles] have certainly been using those titles and those connections to give themselves an advantage. We shall see if it works. Guessing it won’t because the more we learn about them, the less likeable they are.

Piers is also confused! :girlsigh:
View attachment 5074807

I like the fact that Piers Morgan tell it as it is. They can say what they want about him his arguments about the duo have merits though. I get his frustration with Meghan and Haz. Mainstream media and suessex fans calls him obsessed with Meghan because he was ghosted by her before, but in my own humble opinion, he see right through her, her schemes, her version of her truths, her manipulations. The cancel culture is getting worse, and people are afraid to utter any word and just to even agree with you if you tend to have other opinion not leaning towards the "woke" (like what Sharon O did to Piers) for the fear of loosing your livelihood. Megain complained to ITV which was one of the reason why Piers was cancelled or fired because he refused to publicly apologize to her, true the issues she mention, mental health, depression , etc is hard to contest, and nobody knows the truth but her, but it does raise the questions if she really was denied help because of the optics that it would look bad in the press, with them having all these priveleges in their finger tips that we normal people can never ever imagine to experience or given. Even Omid Scoobie gloating that the more people whine and complain her book sells even more, from what I gather people are aghast by her hypocrisy of using her title when she detest the Royal family, and if they say well, Fergie did that and used her title, but Fergie has always been resperctful of the queen, I watched one of her interviews before and she said that she spends Christmas day alone because her daughters spend ity with the Royal Family in Sandringham and that was her gift to the Queen, with Megain she seemed to shunned almost all the traditions, turned down Summer in Balmoral, Christmas in Sandringham while wanting to keep all the perks of being a semi Royal. It is the walking away from royal obligation but wanting to be called a Duchess that gets to me. go as Mr and Mrs Windsor. I read on twitter she dropped this book probably because Kate Hold Still Photo book will be release in June 8.

I like the fact that Piers Morgan tell it as it is. They can say what they want about him his arguments about the duo have merits though. I get his frustration with Meghan and Haz. Mainstream media and suessex fans calls him obsessed with Meghan because he was ghosted by her before, but in my own humble opinion, he see right through her, her schemes, her version of her truths, her manipulations. The cancel culture is getting worse, and people are afraid to utter any word and just to even agree with you if you tend to have other opinion not leaning towards the "woke" (like what Sharon O did to Piers) for the fear of loosing your livelihood. Megain complained to ITV which was one of the reason why Piers was cancelled or fired because he refused to publicly apologize to her, true the issues she mention, mental health, depression , etc is hard to contest, and nobody knows the truth but her, but it does raise the questions if she really was denied help because of the optics that it would look bad in the press, with them having all these priveleges in their finger tips that we normal people can never ever imagine to experience or given. Even Omid Scoobie gloating that the more people whine and complain her book sells even more, from what I gather people are aghast by her hypocrisy of using her title when she detest the Royal family, and if they say well, Fergie did that and used her title, but Fergie has always been resperctful of the queen, I watched one of her interviews before and she said that she spends Christmas day alone because her daughters spend ity with the Royal Family in Sandringham and that was her gift to the Queen, with Megain she seemed to shunned almost all the traditions, turned down Summer in Balmoral, Christmas in Sandringham while wanting to keep all the perks of being a semi Royal. It is the walking away from royal obligation but wanting to be called a Duchess that gets to me. go as Mr and Mrs Windsor. I read on twitter she dropped this book probably because Kate Hold Still Photo book will be release in June 8.

100% agree.
H&M loudly divorced the Royal family. Sarah divorced Andrew, not the family.

This little boy does not look happy. Hidden message?
1620184540020.jpeg

Yes, but I imagine that Will & Kate don't have to accept the delivery and if I were them, I would have the package (books and invoice) forwarded COD to H & his wife. :biggrin:
And the Cambridge children don’t need to read about a special father bond, they live it, experience it with an excellent role model, not a whiny pisser.

Good Day All,

Long time Lurker

First time posting

View attachment 5074878
Welcome! It has been well established and discussed on this thread and on other sites, that Meghan Markle has neve been in possession of an original thought. She copies everything. This has happened too many times to believe that they are co-incidences.