Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

And what’s with the lunch box and back pack??? Is he in nursery school? Where is she? In her neck of the woods I didn’t think people walk unless they’re exercising. They live too far from anything not to have to take a car. Why carry him at all? He must be walking at 2 years old. I’m confused by these pics.
This was likely just a brief walk for the photo-op. It's Louis's birthday! :lol:

If it's true, I think they just needed a certainty.

It can take years to conceive naturally at any age and they needed a good-news story and cement their status as a Royal power couple - like now (or at least 9-months from now).

Interesting that she never never had kids before (since she was married twice) yet in such a hurry to procreate.

Yes, I'm a beeach :sunnies: , but I must say their timing on the things they can control and need to get under their belts are just so convenient fortuitous.

I never even thought of it as a possibility until she made so much of carrying and obsessive about mentioning her role as Royal mother, now I'm not so sure.

Call me a beeach too. :biggrin: Told my DH before H&M got married, watch M she'll get pregnant with at least two as fast as possible. It's her mark into RF and history. Saw that coming. Just saying.:giggle::lol:

And what’s with the lunch box and back pack??? Is he in nursery school? Where is she? In her neck of the woods I didn’t think people walk unless they’re exercising. They live too far from anything not to have to take a car. Why carry him at all? He must be walking at 2 years old. I’m confused by these pics.
I’m confused too! I don’t have kids but I think carrying a kid with his huge backpack, while heavily pregnant would throw my centre of gravity way off.

And is he off to daycare? How very plebeian.

Why would you use a pap company known for being a pap company you probably hired! (not questioning what you are saying, I was wondering the same thing when the Canada pap encounter happened too) It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, it's like admitting they are not interested enough to chase you.

She is counting on most people not knowing they are staged. I have to admit I never knew about celebrities arranging staged candid photos until I started reading the celebrity threads here.

I think it got about 17 million viewers in the U.S.? I just looked it up and that's what I found. There are 325 million people in the U.S. so maybe 5% of the population saw it when it aired. A much larger number likely heard brief snippets of it on the news after of course or saw headlines. Personally, other than the posters on this thread, I don't think I know anyone who watched it.

Completely agree. No one, absolutley no one, I know watched. Lots because of OW, some because of CBS/GK, most because they do not waste time on rich, entitled prima-dons/donnas. The media support has only come from ‘certain’ networks. Change the channel and next to nothing is said.

RE: the lil guy. Yes, all children are adorable, this one too. No reason for the parents’ drama, tho. They really need to get over their huge egos. Their antics invite negative comments. I’m on the Kate team about photos of lil kids. They look better when engaged in a real world activity, not being carried. Old enough to carry a backpack [merch], old enough to walk. If she is trying to get sympathy b/c H is away, not there to carry the kid, icky icky ick. Not gonna work.

please please cancel the statue show.

I'm going with not Diana as a first name. It would take the attention away from Meg and everything is supposed to be about her.
Agreed.
Reading this again made me wonder how the name Archie has any connection to her, it's obvious what the Harrison stands for so the Archie must have a connection to MM.
Which made me remember her real first name is Rachel and I think that's how they came up with the name.
If you take the letters of Rachel and re-arrange them, it can make up most of Archie, just swap the 'L' for an 'I'.
Just like that, both of his names are a tribute to his parents :rolleyes: It might not be correct at all, but it is believable.
1885.gif

Maybe he politely was told it wasn't necessary for him to stay!
AYD0LGH.gif

I watched this video before, but I don't recall to have seen it so clearly. It gives the impression that MM (and H?) tried to break protocol twice in a very short period of time. :amazed:

Ugh. They were sooo rude and inappropriate at this event, it will never not be awkward to watch. Her face at the ending, she's seething :lol:

Just saw a small news flash that read "Meghan Markle and Archie spoke with the Queen before PP's service" was nice of her to call that headline in :rolleyes:
vfzzAHI.gif

I opened the article about the BRF not wanting to engage because of the leaks and nearly spit out my tea. Who hurt Omid? I'm emotionally jarred. Maybe even scarred.

View attachment 5063021
UWUAC4K.gif

Is she using her bump to carry Archie? :nuts:

View attachment 5063114

Archie is very cute but that is the oddest looking pregnancy bump. I've had 2 children myself and that just looks strange. Seriously. The bump is very low and kind of sagging. It looks like she should be delivering any second when she's not due for a couple months. She doesn't look like she's put on weight anywhere else either. She looks thinner than in the OW interview. I'm perplexed.