Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

They look like a couple of shady characters about to offer you a deal you simply can't afford to miss!! :sick:

View attachment 5048222
Mme Tussaud's managed to put Meghan in a dress that *gasp* actually fits!
*And without that visible strapless bra she's so fond of.

It's a miracle - and the last time you'll ever see it :lol:

Another lawsuit? :popcorn:

"Angela Levin says the Duchess of Sussex will hit back in the “verbal boxing match” after the former Good Morning Britain presenter’s hour-long Fox News interview with Tucker Carlson...

Now Ms Levin, author of Harry: Conversations with the Prince, says Piers could have a similar lawsuit on his hands soon - as she believes Meghan “will fight back.

So they’ll carry on bashing away, and I imagine she has lawyers working out a sentence or verb or something that piers said that they could jump on...

She's got a very very aggressive legal team and I always think it's amazing what these lawyers can come up with.

“I think Piers is a brave man but let's wait and see
"

It's a limited edition of 1000 pieces, would you buy about 990 pieces? They may charge a fee for signing the pieces. :lol:

Great point. So in my request I should say: "Would you and Harry be so kind as to autograph each one with a big Sharpie so I can resell them at a big profit to the Raindrops and donate the money to Archewell? :graucho: (The sugars would be stupid enough to buy them at $50. With shipping costs I could clear $47 apiece. 47 X 990 = $46,530. To hell with Archewell. Think of all the ill fitting clothes and rescue chickens I could buy!)

Great point. So in my request I should say: "Would you and Harry be so kind as to autograph each one with a big Sharpie so I can resell them at a big profit to the Raindrops and donate the money to Archewell? :graucho: (The sugars would be stupid enough to buy them at $50. With shipping costs I could clear $47 apiece. 47 X 990 = $46,530. To hell with Archewell. Think of all the ill fitting clothes and rescue chickens I could buy!)
haha, not bad. I suggest sending one to Oprah for free advertising. You may end up selling some pieces to her fan club for a bigger profit. :graucho:

Golly. Does she never get tired of “fighting back”? I thought she didn’t read anything about herself. I’m tired just thinking about her rage.
Piers wants her to sue because he wont settle and will force her to testify... which would be awful for MM - being cross examined... and no RF to protect her....

edit to add... can’t wait for the lawsuit... it would be a huge spectacle.

I am ok, you are ok but please move on with the time.
Cancel culture is there for a reason remember Casel?
It is not ok to call human beings monkeys.
Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.
Will never agree with cancel culture. It is the work of mobs. Of course, incompetence in a role is another issue. Although there are many incompetent people carrying on in very highly paid positions so ...hey it’s an imperfect world.