Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I have been told that the royal family now feels like Meghan is even more dangerous and even more problematic than Diana was at her most troublesome. Now that tells you something!"

of course she is.
Diana couldn't play the race card in a hyper-PC /cancel culture/ social media driven world
She also wasn't as litigious and didn't have the backing of her spouse
They should be just as wary of JCMH. He is as complicit as she is :rtr:

However, my information is, that in the last few weeks, Harry has been pushing hell for leather for a resolution before the end of the agreed upon periond of transition, which was going to be the 31st of March. And there has been great perplexity at the palace as to why is Harry so eager to wrap up so early and under such duress. Why is he putting everybody under this strain? Well, then they discovered that he and Meghan had cooked up the Oprah inverview."
So what am I missing. If the deadline has always been March 31, why not arrange for an O interview to be aired anytime in May, or after?

doll... This is amaze. You need to add a hair toss and nail check to this.

It's the hair. This dress is meant to say something different. Fresh, flirty, whatever. Morticia would not wear this, and with those extensions Meghan should not either. The dress is adorable and perfect for my imaginary garden party life, not couch-sitting with my depressed frumpy (clothing-budget-spent-all-on-me) husband.
Morticia--yes! You hit it right on the nail.

The extensions are absolutely dreadful but I imagine she thinks they make her look like a high school ingenue. And the comparison made earlier to KK--the trout pout is nearly here.

So, nobody on earth could have possibly imagined that these two would have their patronages taken away? Nobody? This has been discussed For.Ever. Oprah, and the Markles for that matter, would be well served to pop in here from time to time and get with the program.
I'm almost tempted to send her that article that noted that the Queen was about 'service' yet Markle is about 'self-service', but then again, would she even care at this point if she has been persuing them for the last few years re: interview.

LOL
Ironically I think he is trying to look more dominant because he was told to do that
I noticed on the podcst he talked quite a bit. I thought maybe because someone on their team decided he is the royal and is liked better by the public
I would not like to be the PR guru who suggested she take a submissive stance, bet he/she had a lot of convincing to do