Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Re her face. There’s no way of knowing when that drivel was filmed. Perhaps it’s from hormones in preparation for IVF - if she really is pregnant. I’d say it could be pregnancy face, softening of the features, but her hands aren’t all over her belly like when she was “pregnant” with Archie. Or maybe just too much filler from a bad dr.

Also, Harry is supposedly self-isolating just in case something happens to PP. Something has happened, he’s in the hospital. How could H not want to go see his grandfather? Especially since H is such a “beloved” member of the family. I’m sure H is just too chicken to go back and face the music.

Also, Harry is supposedly self-isolating just in case something happens to PP. Something has happened, he’s in the hospital. How could H not want to go see his grandfather? Especially since H is such a “beloved” member of the family. I’m sure H is just too chicken to go back and face the music.

Because he's a self-important, easily-led idiot whose wife convinced him he doesn't need his family. They are the enemy now, that much is obvious. Just like her family.

This really makes me question the IQ levels of the folks involved with this program. Didn’t they do the research and pay attention? The Queen said one year ago that they couldn’t be half in and half out. Pleading and hoping wasn’t going to help them keep the patronages and the Sussex knew it. Oprah should have known it. She’s been around the block a few time and should have recognized the signs. If she did, and let them blather on, shame on her. The research team did nothing to show that they had researched their subjects, and if anything bought whatever word salad they were being served. Shame on them. This really rocks the credibility of their program content across the board for me. They should cancel the interview. Period.
100% agree and well said!!! I'm still (somewhat) shaking my head at why Oprah would put herself in this position, other than to think that it's going to be $$$ in her pocket and H&M's pockets. What? .. does she want a new show on CBS (since she pretty much sold off OWN)? Given Meghan's propensity to play the 'victim' card and Harry's .. well, who knows what the hell is going on with him, how do they think this is really going to go over? Some articles have said it's a "Make or Break" .. to me, that's for ALL parties here!

you'd think....but I think he is pretty weak and she is the dominant one
All of the body language experts have weighed in on the lemon dress podcast, MM is seated behind H - allowing him to take the primary position, new assertive hand movements from H, and the citrus outfit mit curls is designed to show a fluffier side to her

He is trying to take a more dominant role. The Harkles have been seriously tutored on body language

A bit too much so for me ... it seems a bit labored ...

Wouldn't surprise me if Meghan demands that Harry stay with her instead of visiting Philip. Her reasoning would be that Harry wouldn't be inheriting any more than what he already has coming if he were to visit. And she doesn't want to risk any RF member trying to talk Harry into returning to the U.K. She's that cold. They have to realize that they are personae non gratae in the U.K. and neither wants to hear any boo's from the public as Harry sprints from a chauffeured car to any front door.

All of the body language experts have weighed in on the lemon dress podcast, MM is seated behind H - allowing him to take the primary position, new assertive hand movements from H, and the citrus outfit mit curls is designed to show a fluffier side to her

He is trying to take a more dominant role. The Harkles have been seriously tutored on body language

SMH....it's all show biz

Well, maybe the OW reshoot will give him more air time then instead of treating him as an afterthought

Lady CC on the statement of the palace saying Harry and Meghan are much loved members of the family:

"My information behind the scenes is that they are as much loved at this point as any 27yo, wishing to live to 90, who has nothing available except sand and / or strychnine to eat. And let me tell you, that's not a choice anybody who wants to live beyond 27, and certainly not tonight, is gonna want to have to make. [admittedly I'm confused, is she saying they are like the choice between the plague and cholera, just in a more British upperclass way? Haha]

I have been told that the royal family now feels like Meghan is even more dangerous and even more problematic than Diana was at her most troublesome. Now that tells you something!"

Also: "Of course, those of you who have been familiar with some of these other episodes will know that I have been making the point that there are all sorts of things that have been going on behind the scenes and there were certain things I couldn't comment upon and I would indicate certain things...well, one of the things is that everybody at the palace has been ripping out their hair for the better part of a year wondering what next Harry and Meghan are going to come up with. It has become painfully obvious to all concerned that [...] this was going to end badly or if not badly certainly not agreeably. However, my information is, that in the last few weeks, Harry has been pushing hell for leather for a resolution before the end of the agreed upon periond of transition, which was going to be the 31st of March. And there has been great perplexity at the palace as to why is Harry so eager to wrap up so early and under such duress. Why is he putting everybody under this strain? Well, then they discovered that he and Meghan had cooked up the Oprah inverview."

Shame on you, Harry. Shame, shame, shame on you.

Wouldn't surprise me if Meghan demands that Harry stay with her instead of visiting Philip. Her reasoning would be that Harry wouldn't be inheriting any more than what he already has coming if he were to visit. And she doesn't want to risk any RF member trying to talk Harry into returning to the U.K. She's that cold. They have to realize that they are personae non gratae in the U.K. and neither wants to hear any boo's from the public as Harry sprints from a chauffeured car to any front door.

Well maybe that might be for the best...................for PHILIP

I don't risk guessing, I'm not a body language expert. If you would like learning about body language, the article below has a couple of examples. I'm stuck on the "Enthusiastic Gesture" and "Demure Pose", I would never have guessed those. Though, I did very well on the "Admiring Gaze". :nuts:

View attachment 4999516

I think the ultimate insult to these two is the headline calling Harry’s posture ”T***p-like”... you know those two won’t be able to hanlde being compared to him.

LOL
Ironically I think he is trying to look more dominant because he was told to do that
I noticed on the podcst he talked quite a bit. I thought maybe because someone on their team decided he is the royal and is liked better by the public