Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

With or without ponytail, it's all about money for MM&H. :frown:

Meghan Markle 'will not return to UK' as expert claims she 'hated' being in Royal Family

Ms Levin told Palace Confidential on MailPlus: "I don't think Meghan will come back.

"She obviously hated it within the Royal Family and was preparing the leave even before the wedding.

"I think she wouldn't want to come back.

"She didn't like the UK it was too small for her.

"She likes to talk on a global platform and I think we're very unlikley until we see her again.

"What will be interesting is how long Harry will be allowed to be away.

"How along she will allow him to be away."

"They weren't happy with how they were being treated but they also wanted to go and make billions and billions of dollars it would seem to create a different platform for themselves on Netflix and Spotify.

"They just wanted to create a whole new sphere in what it meant to be a royal.

"I think Harry is going to come back to the UK and try and negotiate a bit of a better deal for him and Meghan because they've not really got off the ground due to coronavirus."

MM&H want billions of dollars and a better deal with the BRF
"How long she'll allow him to be away"? Harry the Henpecked Husband :rolleyes:

Granny, can you PLEASE tell them to F off? :tdown:

Meghan Markle 'will not return to UK' as expert claims she 'hated' being in Royal Family

Ms Levin told Palace Confidential on MailPlus: "I don't think Meghan will come back.

"She obviously hated it within the Royal Family and was preparing the leave even before the wedding.

"She likes to talk on a global platform and I think we're very unlikley until we see her again.

"They weren't happy with how they were being treated but they also wanted to go and make billions and billions of dollars it would seem to create a different platform for themselves on Netflix and Spotify.

"I think Harry is going to come back to the UK and try and negotiate a bit of a better deal for him and Meghan because they've not really got off the ground due to coronavirus."

So she hated being in the RF but she surely loves her title given by the said family!

I wonder if H&M weren’t actually paid by Netflix and Spotify the millions of $ that were reported.. by any standards, they appear to be doing very well so what’s this comment all about?

This is almost unbelievable, except it's the Grifters and their mouthpiece as source so.....Victimization is alive and well in 2021 for the Sussexes. From the an article Scoobie wrote for "Grazia" magazine and now reprinted in the Daily Mail.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have had a 'painful' year since Megxit
The journey has been painful.’
Oh BOO-F'ING-HOO, seriously???? Try doing that when you have only 1 means of income since one of the parties lost their job due to Covid, bills just keep on rolling in (and you need to keep the heat on and electricity), you don't have any folks to help out with the chores (and even though having hip replacement surgery - guess who still does a fair amount of the work????) .. I could go on, but this one just FROSTED MY COOKIES!!!!!

FROSTED COOKIES.JPG

"How long she'll allow him to be away"? Harry the Henpecked Husband :rolleyes:

Granny, can you PLEASE tell them to F off? :tdown:

It's interesting to see the way Harry is being perceived.

So she hated being in the RF but she surely loves her title given by the said family!

It's all about money and titles.

I wonder if H&M weren’t actually paid by Netflix and Spotify the millions of $ that were reported.. by any standards, they appear to be doing very well so what’s this comment all about?

One word: greed!

Headline from Elle magazine. In the article a “source” says that Harry and Meghan sent Kate several birthday gifts and a card. I say bulls**t. They want credit for being so generous. I’m guessing IF they sent anything it was one of those gimmicky machines they gave Oprah.

View attachment 4956675
I'm sorry @bag-mania but couldn't find the right emoji :sick: 'to like' the above.
I'm sure Kate has a special place (like the one below) to store all the lovely gifts from MM.
1610582022784.png

Oh BOO-F'ING-HOO, seriously???? Try doing that when you have only 1 means of income since one of the parties lost their job due to Covid, bills just keep on rolling in (and you need to keep the heat on and electricity), you don't have any folks to help out with the chores (and even though having hip replacement surgery - guess who still does a fair amount of the work????) .. I could go on, but this one just FROSTED MY COOKIES!!!!!

4053 respondents to a Poll on the Express site shows 88% do not want the Grifters back in the UK for Trooping of the Color.
Guess we aren’t the only ones weary of their petulance and whining.