Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

What if you had several narcissists and one compulsive liar in your family and you were punished as a child no matter who was at fault? Then you reach adulthood and the parent still wants to control your life.

When I said all of them I meant all of them and not just her parents. Also for all we know Meghan wasn't an abused child but spoiled rotten. Plus what about the lack of friends...all bullies?

Anybody wanna speculate the Meghan and Harry will want to return to London "for a visit" and want to throw Eugenie out for the duration of their "visit", just because? I wouldn't put it past them. Why pass up such a great opportunity to humiliate another Royal? And if Eugenie refuses to leave, Meghan gets to pout and prove to the world that she's a huge victim again. Meghan will wait until after Eugenie has the baby so the imposition is at it's greatest. I wonder if Eugenie gets to remodel Frogmore to HER liking.

I think it's unlikely Megain ever steps foot in England again and if she did she would certainly stay in a high end hotel that could cater to her every wish and keep her in control. IMHO

If you remember, they wanted to live at Windsor Castle. The Queen said NO.

So they obviously don't mind about age, it's just not GRAND enough. :queen:

If they got to live at Windsor Castle, would they still have gone to CA? Or did they remodel Frogmore only to ditch it ten minutes later and move to "punish" the Queen? Did they really think they could maintain Windsor and a Hollywood connection? Glad they couldn't get Windsor. They'd have remodeled it resemble the Magic Kingdom.

If they got to live at Windsor Castle, would they still have gone to CA? Or did they remodel Frogmore only to ditch it ten minutes later and move to "punish" the Queen? Did they really think they could maintain Windsor and a Hollywood connection? Glad they couldn't get Windsor. They'd have remodeled it resemble the Magic Kingdom.

They would have an apartment at Windsor (the Queen lives there too).

but yes, can you imagine? Really, I think they wanted it for the bragging rights, but it's not too far from the Disney ideal, just more rounded and grey and less pointy and pink

When I said all of them I meant all of them and not just her parents. Also for all we know Meghan wasn't an abused child but spoiled rotten. Plus what about the lack of friends...all bullies?
Sorry I was speaking mostly about real victims. Meghan had absolutely no reason to abandon so many. It can't compare to children, who learn early in life to trust few people, which can result in few or no long lasting friendships.

I find MM’s relationships far less worrying than Harry’s. He convinced people for years that he really was this fun guy. Now that we have seen him with the mask somewhat off, it is disturbing. He does need help and correctly realized that a public role does not suit him.

MM reminds me of so many people who use ’friends’ to make a quick dollar. They have been doing it since elementary school with the parents’ encouragement. They really do believe the stuff they read on Facebook, for example:
As they say, people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
“When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty; to provide you with guidance and support; to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be there. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part…the relationship will end.”

“When some people come into your life for a SEASON, it is your turn to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. Believe it. It is real.” But this is only for a short period of time.

“LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life”. — source is unknown.

I find MM’s relationships far less worrying than Harry’s. He convinced people for years that he really was this fun guy. Now that we have seen him with the mask somewhat off, it is disturbing. He does need help and correctly realized that a public role does not suit him.

MM reminds me of so many people who use ’friends’ to make a quick dollar. They have been doing it since elementary school with the parents’ encouragement. They really do believe the stuff they read on Facebook, for example:
As they say, people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
“When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty; to provide you with guidance and support; to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be there. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part…the relationship will end.”

“When some people come into your life for a SEASON, it is your turn to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. Believe it. It is real.” But this is only for a short period of time.

“LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life”. — source is unknown.

Friends order book for narcissists

What to make of this salad ?

It IS in The Times but comes only from a source close to JcMH, not a joint press release from the bros ...

I thought you would be interested in this story - Harry and William ‘stand united’ on Martin Bashir’s Diana interview

Last edited:
Reactions: CarryOn2020
What to make of this salad ?

It IS in The Times but comes only from a source close to JcMH, not a joint press release from the bros ...

I thought you would be interested in this story - Harry and William ‘stand united’ on Martin Bashir’s Diana interview

I don't think they are standing united on anything these days

Sorry I was speaking mostly about real victims. Meghan had absolutely no reason to abandon so many. It can't compare to children, who learn early in life to trust few people, which can result in few or no long lasting friendships.

Yes, I was absolutely not telling real victims of abuse how to feel or how to heal!