Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Ex: Kate takes a snap or two of her children every 6 mos or so, and the photos are widely disseminated, in exchange the children are off limits otherwise

BUT if #2 and 3 in line happen to go to a soccer match together - without clearing out a whole section, mind you - and snapshots of that event do show up in the press nobody makes a fuss either.

Before Meghan Markle drove the royal family to distraction, she frustrated coworkers on the Toronto set of “Suits.”​
Years before she was the Duchess of Sussex, Markle gained a difficult reputation for holding up filming and photoshoots if everything wasn’t perfect or if she wasn’t getting enough of the spotlight. [...]​
“When I saw her, right away from the moment she arrived, I didn’t even know who she was and she was acting like a diva – It was the attitude, how she talked to people, the rules,” the videographer continued.​

Quelle surprise. Not.

The scolding came after Harry, 35, flew into a rage when the Queen's dresser and confidante Angela Kelly was unable to meet Meghan's sudden demand to visit Buckingham Palace with her hairdresser to try on a tiara that the couple had chosen for their wedding.

LOL. I knew it couldn't possibly have been AK dragging her feet to make Meghan late for her hair appointment. Maybe it could have gone smoother if The Princess and the Pea would have made an appointment instead of just forcing herself on people once again?

Oh, it wasn’t which tiara she got, but how she got access to it, poor dear :rolleyes:
"Meg had flown her hairdresser over from Paris for a hair practice and they needed the tiara."
It looks like their much anticipated biography is confirming many of the rumors about MM diva attitude. :rolleyes: Poor dear so much pain and suffering...

"Meg had flown her hairdresser over from Paris for a hair practice and they needed the tiara."
It looks like their much anticipated biography is confirming many of the rumors about MM diva attitude. :rolleyes: Poor dear so much pain and suffering...

Gods they are so spoiled, who can afford to have their hairstylists fly over from Paris? They are so out of touch. I don’t know how they thought this was a good Idea....

Gods they are so spoiled, who can afford to have their hairstylists fly over from Paris? They are so out of touch. I don’t know how they thought this was a good Idea....
Yep, and they did it only for "a hair practice". A lifestyle that requires many 'philanthropy events' and 'paid speeches' if Charles stops funding them.