Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Did anyone other than myself catch the Anderson Cooper - Tyler Perry interview on CNN@Wednesday night?

Asking bc of relevancy M&H->Tyler Perry's home->BLM issue

Tyler Perry's authenticity blind-sided me, neither did it appear to be scripted as Anderson Cooper looked quite astonished when Tyler Perry stated not once but twice, "We do not need to defund the police, we need MORE police".

In any event, it is well worth watching this 3-minute interview bc going forward it appears that Miss Markle will have to tread very lightly <not exactly her style> if she intends to continue being Queen of Beverly Ridge, CA.
I saw it. I was amazed by how they seemed like polar opposites. All I could think while listening was that Meghan would do well to follow Tyler Perry's lead. It's just another thing that makes you realize all of the missed opportunities for doing true good in the world. Plus the fact that she's just not authentic. In any way. At all. I don't care what anyone says, she just doesn't have "it".
It also made me think that they have never met because if they had, he would have realized they have absolutely nothing in common. (Not that you need that to lend/rent your house out to someone).

I saw it. I was amazed by how they seemed like polar opposites. All I could think while listening was that Meghan would do well to follow Tyler Perry's lead. It's just another thing that makes you realize all of the missed opportunities for doing true good in the world. Plus the fact that she's just not authentic. In any way. At all. I don't care what anyone says, she just doesn't have "it".
It also made me think that they have never met because if they had, he would have realized they have absolutely nothing in common. (Not that you need that to lend/rent your house out to someone).
there's another video online where gayle asks him about H&M living at his house and he pretends to lose connection with her....guess he's protecting their privacy and his own

Please don't. Can't stand her. She trashed our 1700s library by using valuable books as props, stacking them in huge piles for visual display purposes, piles one on top of another (books should be placed vertically only). Even placing lit candles (in holders thank goodness) on books she shouldn't have even had keys for.
That's awful! I usually watch her shows because I learn things about the olden days in Britain, now it will be with a different eye.

Reactions: papertiger
I think when paps take your picture, its annoying, but acceptable because thats life. But when they go after your children... thats too much. There has to be a boundary even if you are a celebrity.
I wasn't referring to the paps taking pictures of Archie; I was referring to the story of their much desired "need" for privacy for themselves .. I agree with you, taking pictures of the children is a different story!

What was Ar-Kay doing in the "pictures" taken by these "drones" in "their" backyard?
Was Harry in the pics? Were they frolicking in the pool? What was Meghan wearing? Was Doria there? Markus? Was it sunny that day?
Which company published the photos? Splash? Backgrid? Daily Mail?
i saw one pic of Doria pulling Archie in a plastic kiddie car, nothing special but kids are off limits to me - the photo was taken from above , drone maybe but not sure
In Europe, one has to blur out the face of a child of a celebrity, but not in the USA
I dont know the nuances of country laws relative to every day candid snaps eg photo taken in public (selfie) versus sneaky shot taken using a long lens from a distance or drone

The "drone" photo goes to the usefulness of the BRF rota system

Ex: Kate takes a snap or two of her children every 6 mos or so, and the photos are widely disseminated, in exchange the children are off limits otherwise

H&M have been stingy with snaps of Archie, and that makes a market for the inocuous snap snap of Archie & gma

Yes, this Doria and A in the lil car is the only photo I have seen. It could have been taken from a hilltop, helicopter, drone, etc. Some have suggested that the lil kid is not A, perhaps the child is not ”the private one” but belongs to Doria’s brother. Most comments were criticising Doria for walking outside on the driveway/street barefoot. All that said, Doria looked very fit and slim. She and Carole should write a book on ageing well.

i saw one pic of Doria pulling Archie in a plastic kiddie car, nothing special but kids are off limits to me - the photo was taken from above , drone maybe but not sure
In Europe, one has to blur out the face of a child of a celebrity, but not in the USA
I dont know the nuances of country laws relative to every day candid snaps eg photo taken in public (selfie) versus sneaky shot taken using a long lens from a distance or drone

The "drone" photo goes to the usefulness of the BRF rota system

Ex: Kate takes a snap or two of her children every 6 mos or so, and the photos are widely disseminated, in exchange the children are off limits otherwise

H&M have been stingy with snaps of Archie, and that makes a market for the inocuous snap snap of Archie & gma

Posted today on Page Six..

Before Meghan Markle drove the royal family to distraction, she frustrated coworkers on the Toronto set of “Suits.”​
Years before she was the Duchess of Sussex, Markle gained a difficult reputation for holding up filming and photoshoots if everything wasn’t perfect or if she wasn’t getting enough of the spotlight.​
“She was always having to be coaxed out of her dressing room during promotional shoots because she didn’t think she looked pretty enough, or her outfit wasn’t right or she felt she wasn’t getting prominent enough placement (in the promotional pictures),” a source on set told the Post while sighing. “There were always tears. Every time.”​
Our source’s information jibes with an earlier report from the Daily Mail in which a videographer was warned, “People told me, ‘get ready because she is a lot.’ They used to call her ‘the princess.’”​
“When I saw her, right away from the moment she arrived, I didn’t even know who she was and she was acting like a diva – It was the attitude, how she talked to people, the rules,” the videographer continued.​
“She came in wearing a (baseball) cap, hiding her face and she had her head down and just walked back toward the make-up room. It was like it was the big diva coming in, and she doesn’t want people to see her, like you would do if you’re walking in the street and you don’t want the paparazzi to take your picture.”​
The videographer wasn’t impressed, telling the Daily Mail, “Everyone thought, ‘she is acting like an A-lister when she is not even a D-lister.’”​
Representatives for Markle did not respond to requests for comment.​

Posted today on Page Six..

Before Meghan Markle drove the royal family to distraction, she frustrated coworkers on the Toronto set of “Suits.”​
Years before she was the Duchess of Sussex, Markle gained a difficult reputation for holding up filming and photoshoots if everything wasn’t perfect or if she wasn’t getting enough of the spotlight.​
“She was always having to be coaxed out of her dressing room during promotional shoots because she didn’t think she looked pretty enough, or her outfit wasn’t right or she felt she wasn’t getting prominent enough placement (in the promotional pictures),” a source on set told the Post while sighing. “There were always tears. Every time.”​
Our source’s information jibes with an earlier report from the Daily Mail in which a videographer was warned, “People told me, ‘get ready because she is a lot.’ They used to call her ‘the princess.’”​
“When I saw her, right away from the moment she arrived, I didn’t even know who she was and she was acting like a diva – It was the attitude, how she talked to people, the rules,” the videographer continued.​
“She came in wearing a (baseball) cap, hiding her face and she had her head down and just walked back toward the make-up room. It was like it was the big diva coming in, and she doesn’t want people to see her, like you would do if you’re walking in the street and you don’t want the paparazzi to take your picture.”​
The videographer wasn’t impressed, telling the Daily Mail, “Everyone thought, ‘she is acting like an A-lister when she is not even a D-lister.’”​
Representatives for Markle did not respond to requests for comment.​
gawd

Oh, it wasn’t which tiara she got, but how she got access to it, poor dear :rolleyes:

I didn’t follow him but I don’t remember Harry being such a tantrum-throwing little ninny pre-Meghan. She really brought out the worst in his personality. Yet another of her “gifts.”

there's another video online where gayle asks him about H&M living at his house and he pretends to lose connection with her....guess he's protecting their privacy and his own

Outstanding videos! Thank you, @VigeeLeBrun and @sdkitty, for the recommendationS. I would have missed these.
Ya know, if H&M took TP’s approach, ‘right the wrongs’, I would gladly cheer them on. Instead they lecture, criticise, point fingers and do not follow their own advice. TP has shown with Camp Quarantine what businesses can do to get us through the Covid. Applause and kudos to him.

Anderson & TP — very thoughtful answers from TP

Gayle & TP — he needs to be running our country!

I didn’t follow him but I don’t remember Harry being such a tantrum-throwing little ninny pre-Meghan. She really brought out the worst in his personality. Yet another of her “gifts.”

I think he was known per-Meghan to sulk and throw tantrums when he did not get his way. The entitlement has always been there.

Oh, it wasn’t which tiara she got, but how she got access to it, poor dear :rolleyes:

The scolding came after Harry, 35, flew into a rage when the Queen's dresser and confidante Angela Kelly was unable to meet Meghan's sudden demand to visit Buckingham Palace with her hairdresser to try on a tiara that the couple had chosen for their wedding.

Please, BRF, please remove them from the line-up and the money. Enough is enough.
Wonder how long the reporters have been sitting on this stuff. Unreal how these two behave. Just unreal.

Last edited: