Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

They likely have top tier solicitors clamoring for their business on both sides of the pond, who would be willing to work on contingency (a fee only if they win). It’s tremendous advertising for any firm or attorney to have a high-profile, royal client. H&M moved to a prestigious firm in the UK after splitting with the firm that does much work for the BRF. It was a huge endorsement for the new law firm.

Even if they make lots of frivolous cases, it’s still a good business move for a large law firm in the long run, as H&M could make them millions via legal work for their foundation(s), various new companies, their contracts & their properties over the coming years.
I don't know about that. I've worked with a few firms and even though they had some high profile clients, the most they would do is reduce the fees. High powered law firms don't need to advertise, they are already in high demand, but those on billboards do cater to pedestrian clients (not meant to be a dig by that but rather mostly accidents, etc.). Top rated law firms and high powered law firms, it's all about the billable hours AND they have already established themselves and their clients are way more financially wealthier than Meghan Harry could ever deign to be.

They probably have some family firms on retainer... that's what really wealthy people do I believe. I doubt these are contingency fee lawyers... they would know the amount of work, scrutiny, and length of time it takes to go through a suit that has low chance of success like this wouldn't be worth it. Contingency fee lawyers only take on cases they think they can win. Not to mention... isn't she not even suing for monetary damages?

They probably have some family firms on retainer... that's what really wealthy people do I believe. I doubt these are contingency fee lawyers... they would know the amount of work, scrutiny, and length of time it takes to go through a suit that has low chance of success like this wouldn't be worth it. Contingency fee lawyers only take on cases they think they can win. Not to mention... isn't she not even suing for monetary damages?
Yep. Those won't be "no win no fee" lawyers.

Did anyone other than myself catch the Anderson Cooper - Tyler Perry interview on CNN@Wednesday night?

Asking bc of relevancy M&H->Tyler Perry's home->BLM issue

Tyler Perry's authenticity blind-sided me, neither did it appear to be scripted as Anderson Cooper looked quite astonished when Tyler Perry stated not once but twice, "We do not need to defund the police, we need MORE police".

In any event, it is well worth watching this 3-minute interview bc going forward it appears that Miss Markle will have to tread very lightly <not exactly her style> if she intends to continue being Queen of Beverly Ridge, CA.

he supposedly told everyone she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen & that he’d marry her after the second date.

He hasn't been around much, hu? She is pretty (but let's be real...her new face is way better than her original one too) but a prince who has been around models and such thinks Meghan is the reincarnation of Aphrodite? Please.

Last edited:
Amusing video on YouTube , murky meg channel, Sussex royal liquidation blunder
the details are juicy, H&M have/had a pile of shell corporations eg Sussex royal which has been liquidated , it is one of parent corps of travelyst, which h promoted this week, the pile of spaghetti makes no buisiness sense
not Clear these are set up as charities at all

Reactions: needlv and etudes
What makes up the mainstream media in the UK? I know there are lots of papers there.
The Times of London certainly is Right up there, been very Quiet/fair to H&M lately
most of the tabloids have free internet versions, the Times does not, to my knowledge
i would say that Country Life and Tatler magazines are upper crust aristo type of topics, like the US Town and Country, eg fox hunting and gallery going, but Pss Anne is on the cover of CL this month, and Kate graced Tatler recently, the Times did Sophie Wessex last month
the magazines are circumspect in what they write , tho K did not like the Tatler article , issued at the height of COVID, it said she was exhausted from the extra work due to H&M departure, true but unflattering in the days of covid

Reactions: Madrose
Also the term mainstream media is not entirely applicable re the BRF
the media and the BRF have a system, name escapes me now, Rota ?
the BRF agrees To cooperate a bit and the press agrees to pool it’s coverage, eg there is one reporter at state dinners not 105, and photo ops are arranged, and some subjects are off limits or you get kicked out of the system
the paparazzi are outside the rota system and always have been
h&m used to be covered by the system, but not now, which is why all sorts of unflattering stuff is coming out now about things that happened 2 years ago
the flood of bad press is due to leaving the rota system

Did anyone other than myself catch the Anderson Cooper - Tyler Perry interview on CNN@Wednesday night?

Asking bc of relevancy M&H->Tyler Perry's home->BLM issue

Tyler Perry's authenticity blind-sided me, neither did it appear to be scripted as Anderson Cooper looked quite astonished when Tyler Perry stated not once but twice, "We do not need to defund the police, we need MORE police".

In any event, it is well worth watching this 3-minute interview bc going forward it appears that Miss Markle will have to tread very lightly <not exactly her style> if she intends to continue being Queen of Beverly Ridge, CA.
not sure what you mean about M treading lightly?
Tyler is smart enough to figure her out?

Gayle King from People. Couldn't get much more fawning than this. "the fairy tale continues"....."two people in love"....from May.....she wasn't giving up the kool aid

“What Meghan said is she wanted to show Harry Los Angeles through the eyes of philanthropy. It’s just beautiful,” This ties so well with news of MM spending over 1 million dollars on her clothing in <1 year...

Let's raise money for charity (a couple of sandwiches will do) while drinking Champagne and eating caviar!:drinks: