Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Chanbal

O.G.
Aug 18, 2012
May lightning strike me if I defend TW in error, and some of these are definitely creepy, but jeans and a white shirt? Jeez, I'd be accused of cosplaying Diana in that case.
One single event would likely be ignored, but there are so many… :stars:

Last edited:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Longish thread. I remember reading this years ago, but back then even we thought it was malicious gossip as it couldn't possibly be true in its whole nastiness. Now? I think it probably happened exactly like told back then.

Meghan sounds demented

She has no respect for anyone but her evil self.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
May lightning strike me if I defend TW in error, and some of these are definitely creepy, but jeans and a white shirt? Jeez, I'd be accused of cosplaying Diana in that case.

but did you do the 101 outfits including the pill-box hats and stand with your hands on your hips? :graucho:

charlottawill

Jul 31, 2015
Longish thread. I remember reading this years ago, but back then even we thought it was malicious gossip as it couldn't possibly be true in its whole nastiness. Now? I think it probably happened exactly like told back then.

Re the "slap", do we know if this was like the hand slap when she was getting out of the car at the church, or was this an actual slap in the face? That would be hard to imagine even for her.

Lounorada

May 1, 2014
No Oscars :faint:

wtf3.gif
Oh look! More delusions!
Were they expecting the Academy Awards to create a whole new category for them because as far as I know there is categories for documentary films but not series? Anyway their fabricated, heavily one-sided video diary mockumentary was not a documentary.
What an insult to people who actually work hard for a living to make compelling, genuine documentaries, highlighting important issues, historical moments, important stories that have never been told etc.
Their Netflop show was nothing more than a heavily edited, airbrushed, scripted whinge-fest.
Missed out on an Oscar....
laugh10.gif

I think this was one of the best parts of the Nutflix special. No one can make a bigger fool of her than she can of herself :lol:

fake.gif

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Sources close to TW are speaking.:chatty: TW is distancing herself from not so useful Harold.

Meghan Markle is treating Prince Harry like a useful IDIOT says Nile Gardiner

View attachment 5700820

If she could find some rich celebrity guy willing to take her on she would already have bolted.

Chanbal

O.G.
Aug 18, 2012
Tom Bower looks worried. He thinks the British public (and the rest of the world imo) want the dangerous people from Montecito to be silenced. Charles is bombarded with family issues and shouldn't invite Harold and Andrew to the coronation.
The Harkles publicity machine is churning again (Vanity Fair…).
The Harkles have a working relationship with the Telegraph, which resulted in the publication of the statement from TW's sources. However, TB believes that TW was part of the entire campaign behind the book. Harold and TW are still together. Charles and William need to let them know that Harold cut himself off from the family as the best way to end this whole saga.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle labelled 'DANGEROUS' people from Montecito by Tom Bower​

1674690922210.png

csshopper

O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
Don’t believe it. She has no shame or sense of humility.
Agree, I’m thinking Neil Sean’s recent item that she is hiding out, scared, of potential harm resulting from H’s Afghanistan revelations in SPARE, is more likely.

The murder of the British journalist might, maybe, could’ve led them to realize there can be consequences to stupidly rash statements?

On the other hand, maybe not, since she thinks of herself as a goddess who is invincible.

As long as her vile nasty mouth is shut, the silence is a respite.