Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Saw this gem on FB. Kind of fitting to describe Z-list & Co. - died by their own hands. They dug their own graves and buried themselves. Like we kept saying, they could have had a comfortable life but of course they love mud slinging more :no: William is left with all the riches of the Duchy of Cornwall. What does Harry have? A wife who should have just been a ONS at most.

View attachment 5615080

Actually, now you're talking my language, though I never heard that before ... about the suicides. (It wasn't in the front of the thermo text I was given, but this would certainly have lightened the mood at the start of the year.)

There's another topic in thermo called Brownian Motion or "random walk" ... basically a small particle having a randomness to its specific path, even if its overall progression is in one overall direction. Like a molecule in a gas. Or a microscopic droplet of liquid descending to the ground. It's due to other particles around it, usually interacting with it only briefly then bouncing it off in a different direction. (Retain that thought for what I'm about to say.) It's a confused-looking walk, as if the particle has no idea where it belongs or where it should go. That actually makes me flash to all the pics of the Harkles standing alone at the funeral ... like they weren't sure where they were supposed to go. ... Harry on that lawn with the other men, or M outside the church with Camilla/Kate/Sophie. ... Thinking. ... It actually does remind me of that.

Last edited:
What’s wrong with these people. Have they forgotten how the Queen must have been feeling while Philip was in hospital and they were on TV making ludicrous allegations? The Queen may have been stoic and strong in public but she could feel hurt too. She never hurt Harry.

View attachment 5615090

It's just for clicks.

Editors give them orders at a meeting. One day they just say that the last H story wasn't bringing in clicks (what they use to entice ad revenue) and she is instructed to up the controversy.

Stupid thing to do because it makes her look stupid. On the other hand she still has her job.

"... Every streaming-service deal has invited quiet sniggers, every ill-judged interview and profile-raising event now brings with it a mixture of pity and irritation. These corporations are learning that they are getting little bang for their buck. Over the last few months there have been whispers of Spotify growing more frustrated with Duchess Dolittle after the $25 million deal that went public in December 2020 only yielded one thirty-three-minute Christmas episode...

It seems like a stern word may have worked, as we recently saw the much-awaited launch of Meghan’s new podcast Archetypes. Meghan calls the podcast a place “where we investigate, dissect and subvert the labels that try to hold women back”; her first special guest was the notably downtrodden Serena Williams. Listeners were offered little more than the Meghan show, with the Duchess managing to talk for eleven minutes straight before her guest got a word in edgeways."

"Duchess Dolittle". I LOVE IT! :giggle:

Great article and Highly Recommended. :tup:
very snarky :tup:

They don’t need a mediator - they need to say sorry and stop making up stories about the family.
they want a mediator who would side with them against the royal family, and so the mediator could be a source for their TV shows/they NEED to milk this.
They are probably not poor like the average human, but want security, best of everything, want to be treated like royals though don't want the duty and pretend they don't want the title (they do want the title)... and constantly contradict what they preach (carbon footprint/jet set life)... and talk out of turn (nobody asked you!)
Nutmeg would be irrelevant without Harry. Harry would be nothing, NOTHING without his birthright/title.
Now both are fools together, and since they are both spoiled brats, they don't know anything about dignity and class.

What’s wrong with these people. Have they forgotten how the Queen must have been feeling while Philip was in hospital and they were on TV making ludicrous allegations? The Queen may have been stoic and strong in public but she could feel hurt too. She never hurt Harry.

View attachment 5615090
who is paying this clown?

Saw this gem on FB. Kind of fitting to describe Z-list & Co. - died by their own hands. They dug their own graves and buried themselves. Like we kept saying, they could have had a comfortable life but of course they love mud slinging more :no: William is left with all the riches of the Duchy of Cornwall. What does Harry have? A wife who should have just been a ONS at most.

View attachment 5615080
(P.S. I'm saving that pic. Just read it to hubby (we're both physicists; I went into computer work for the time that I worked, but hubby actually did spend some years as a professor; I think he taught the thermo course too). He'd never heard of the suicides either. Interesting. The curse seems to have lifted though, as my dissertation was in the "statistical mechanics" of polymers. Fortunately, I still live. ;) )

It's just for clicks.

Editors give them orders at a meeting. One day they just say that the last H story wasn't bringing in clicks (what they use to entice ad revenue) and she is instructed to up the controversy.

Stupid thing to do because it makes her look stupid. On the other hand she still has her job.

Makes you wonder, does anyone have any integrity any more

I guess this means he'll be applying for US citizenship when he gets "home" to CA? Or should I be more charitable and assume he was fighting back emotion?

Looking at KC's face, you would think he could or COULD NOT hear H singing behind him. I HOPE KC realized H wasn't and ram it to him soon! Also, M wasn't singing IMHO. You don't see her cheek moving so don't think she sang either. I bet Queen Consort Camilla AND Princess Anne noticed it too!! :mad: Sorry if this has already been posted. I have 50+ pages to go.

View attachment 5615090
You know, if those two pictures were within a short time of each other, then H's chin actually jutted out further while the salute was going on. And I'm sorry, I *know* I should be nice, and I *know* I should try to feel sorry for another person being in such a position, but honestly, my instinctual reaction to that chin-jutting is to laugh.

Maybe Tyler Perry is a secret fan of Haz’s polo playing cheerleader, Nacho and they’ve agreed to be his rah-rah team . Both demean themselves with their gushing drivel.

It's all very bizarre.

I don't even think of my friends in that way. I see them as complex human beings, 2 separate individuals first, with a unique relationship/partnership, certainly not as romantic movie cliches.

How can one measure a couple's love for each other from the outside anyway?