Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The parrot incident might be the one time I agree with her. It makes me sick people still keep this swarm animals who in the wild fly miles and miles each day alone in small cages.
I agree with you on animal welfare. However, I highly doubt that animal welfare was on Z-list's mind (look at how fast she abandoned Bogart) the time when she wanted out in a drop of a hat. For her, it was probably more of an annoyance and that it seemed unclassy to stay in a hotel that allowed animals, which may cause noise and smell problem. I feel bad for Gina because in the preceding paragraph, it's said that she arranged the week long free accommodation with much difficulty and here we go again with Z-list acting like a diva :no:

Screenshot_20220724-095246.png

I'm always suspicious if someone gushes without even knowing me (and they are not tipsy). I'm quite a friendly person myself, and sometimes i do hit it off with people, but full red alert if they go OTT. I fully expect they'll want to move in with me within the week, want a favour or money or need an alibi for a serious crime.
It's especially creepy when they keep looking you in the eye, repeat your name every other sentence, and try to touch you on the arm. It automatically tells me that they want to sell you a bridge somewhere.

It's especially creepy when they keep looking you in the eye, repeat your name every other sentence, and try to touch you on the arm. It automatically tells me that they want to sell you a bridge somewhere.

:lol: :ghi5:

that 'thing', that rom-com, lingering look thing, which is supposed to say 'I'm so deeply interested in YOU, YOU are so so fas-cin-a-ting' :facepalm: :roflmfao:

SHE says she excels at networking. If I went around telling everyone I'm a Nobel prize winner in literature some people may believe me, it doesn't make it true.

Me-again also thinks she's a:
Philanthropist
World leader
Sexy
Fashion icon
The next Diana
Irresistible to men and women alike
Great with children
An amazing speaker
A young mother
Brilliant speech writer
Empowering to women
Etc

Doesn't make any of them true.

'Excelling at networking' is also a 'threat' made into an 'opportunity'. Years ago and outside business circles, people would have called the same talent a excelling at social climbing or gold-digging. Not that I care, as I said Harry deserves her, but I don't give her credit for what I think is her most hideous but questionable 'virtue'.

From TB's book, she's been quoted as being "fake-sweet". Perfect description. Too much saccharine has been proven to be fatal for rats so you can imagine what it does to humans. She is superficially charming, with no authenticity or staying power, so are gigolos, it just means she's low rent with a high price-tag.
After reading some chapters, the very main words I would use are:

Entitled
Disrespectful
Liar
Jezebel
Evil (to the core)
User
Manipulative
Ungrateful

Every chapter would prove one or more of these traits.

If you're a Nobel prize winner, please send me an autograph ;)

for a z-list actress like her to land a prince, I would have to agree she's very good at networking. call it what you want but looking for a wealthy English man and landing the prince is an accomplishment. as far as the rest of the list above, I'm not impressed. She's a poser and I'm sorry that she's been successful in getting undeserved (IMO) sympathy from POC, as well as a lot of Americans in general.
With her, I really would just change networking to social climbing. And I agree, it is quite an accomplishment because I know I personally wouldn't have been able to do what she did :lol:

With her, I really would just change networking to social climbing. And I agree, it is quite an accomplishment because I know I personally wouldn't have been able to do what she did :lol:
call it what you will but she is apparently very good at turning on the charm when she wants to....the sad thing is (as we've said before) she succeeded beyond her wildest dreams and then went about destroying the whole situation.....she could have had a beautiful life (even being second to Kate) but thought she could do better. I don't buy all the crap she told Oprah about depression. I think she wants to be an A-list American celebrity.

Maybe why he now resents his brother

View attachment 5574459
My 2 cents :

I feel sorry for Hazz to have to take the blame for Will. They were both teenagers and it's not unheard that teenage years often come with stupidity. There was no need for so much 'cover up'. I also feel sorry that he was questioning his own legitimacy as a kid. This should have been clarified by Charles, and the requested DNA test. It seems the adult support growing up may have failed these kids and Will still a kid became the 'adult in charge.' I believe Will did what he could, but Hazz has a lot of baggage. All this together with his mother's death seem to have transformed him into a very troubled person and an easy prey for unscrupulous people. I would think that he wants to stay close to his kids, so he is likely trapped in a very difficult situation. If he had married someone strong and decent, he may have been a better human being. He needs good psychiatric services ASAP, but far away from TW, OW, GK… He needs to be close to people that are truly interested in helping him and not in profiting from him. While I think there is no hope for TW, I wonder if Hazz might still be able to rehabilitate his character.

Meghan has always reminded me of the book by Dauphine Du Maurier, Rebecca, able to dazzle and charm all she meets while being ruthless and bad on the inside

She only dazzles and charms gullible and naive people.

Look at the rest of invited congregation at St Paul's cathedral during the Queen's Jubilee

They all got her number

call it what you will but she is apparently very good at turning on the charm when she wants to....the sad thing is (as we've said before) she succeeded beyond her wildest dreams and then went about destroying the whole situation.....she could have had a beautiful life (even being second to Kate) but thought she could do better. I don't buy all the crap she told Oprah about depression. I think she wants to be an A-list American celebrity.
100% :smile:

She could have had everything you said yet it was never enough. In the book, it's said that she has intense envy when she's not the lead in a school play. We wouldn't be wrong to say that she's indeed envious of Kate for being the wife of the future king. She doesn't want to be the second fiddle.

Let's just say this, had she just bagged a rich and famous Englishman, none of the drama would have happened. She would have probably just been splashed across tabloids for being a socialite and the main focus would have been fashion, food and wellness.

However, she somehow bagged a prince so she made a mess of everything because she wanted the institution to change and become what she wants or thinks should be, and of course, probably succession course to be changed, making Harry the king and Z-list the queen. Because!!! In an alternate universe :roflmfao: