Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

SomethingGoodCanWork

It's a clown world after all
Feb 10, 2017
Maybe when they polish him up nicely for outings, like they do the Queen (that's a wig she always wears, her hairline was never that low)... he'll look more kingly.

He does wear great suits, though.
Charles isn't in good health. It's pretty plain to see. He didn't seem to inherit his parents' hardy constitution, sadly for him.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
He isn't that old but IMO he is not aging well. His mother looks better at 95 than he does at 73.
I think Charles DOES want to be King at some point; I can see him on the throne for (maybe) a few years and then relinquish to William. He's been waiting a long time (thank God - love QEII), so I think he would like that position for a bit. My opinion of course!

rose60610

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
Chicago
Nah, Charles will be king (if he doesn't die first, he doesn't look that healthy IMO). If anything, I don't believe Camilla would let him bow out of the King gig :graucho: . If M&H actually stay married that long, it'll kill M to watch all the pageantry and news surrounding Kate, she'd be green :sick: with envy.

Last edited:

SomethingGoodCanWork

Feb 10, 2017
That is a wonderful picture
It is! I'm probably reading too much into it, but I do think it shows that Charles is in a vulnerable position health wise, which William knows and therefore the protective embrace. It must be a relief to Charles to have at least one reliable grownup child acting like an adult, to lean on as he himself is growing old.

I think this picture tells a lot.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
It is! I'm probably reading too much into it, but I do think it shows that Charles is in a vulnerable position health wise, which William knows and therefore the protective embrace. It must be a relief to Charles to have at least one reliable grownup child acting like an adult, to lean on as he himself is growing old.

what is wrong with his health?

Reactions: EverSoElusive

SomethingGoodCanWork

Feb 10, 2017

At the same time I need to add that I'm commenting on Charles et royal al as a family, with which I can easily emphatise. But I do not consent to Charles dabbling in self-proclaimed elitist world ruling over us plebs with his pals Schwab, Rothschilds, Gates and other hubris laden and God complexed 0.1%:ers.

I hope William will choose another path.