Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

marietouchet

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
au delà des cinq mers
Wow, they had help to look this awful.

Meanwhile, Serge Normant, who created Meghan's 'messy bun' on her wedding day to Prince Harry in May 2018, was responsible for the Duchess of Sussex's wavy hair style, which hair stylist James Johnson told FEMAIL is the 'main focal point of this piece.'

'Her middle parted big waves highlights her authority and the leg apart stance gives viewers a glimpse of her powerful new status,' he explained. 'It gives me Beyoncé vibes showing us girl power - backed up by her man, her Prince leaning on her showcasing the female empowerment, she’s wearing the trousers with her big hair.'

ETA: are we tired of this pretend-symbolism? Everything we wear now must symbolize something or someone??? Not for me.
The cover pose , she wears white pants …. there is something so awkward about the posing , she looks short waisted, he is piled on top of her and scrunched down , major fail by photographer

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
IMO he does not look good in all black. His face still looks angry. Hers doesn’t sing happiness either.Those white pants don’t flatter her. But the hair :spiderweb:

View attachment 5194652
If you could measure people's influence by PR-output then I agree.

Never mind photo-shopped, they look painted.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
From the actual Time list. Different colours, but another pleated trouser. Is that her attempt to look professional and tough? I think she looks really matronly.

View attachment 5194664
If the natural light's coming from the back, why can we can we still see their faces? Spare us.

Last edited:

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Juste Delighted!
They hired the best of Hollywood's best for styling and hair/makeup. Serge Normant for the hair and Nina Hallworth and crew for the clothes. Not sure who did the photoshop because it's not good. Their hair is huge and the backgrounds look edited in, even if they weren't.

I think she looks very pretty and the clothes are perfect for the image she is trying to project. Kudos to the stylists. I like that she seems to have stopped whatever she was taking to be stick thin.

Still hate her and her lying, manipulative, destructive ways, but she's still pretty...
It’s like I technically I know she is still very pretty, but I literally can’t even see it anymore because of everything we know.

lulu212121

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Me too :blush:

Sing to the tune of The Addams Family -

They’re creepy and their kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They’re all together ooky
The Harkle family

What did they do to deserve to be in this list? :shocked:

I think but could be wrong, they bought their way on to the list. The World Kitchen chef wrote their syrupy piece.
He had to earn his "donation". :lol: OMG! These 2 are such a joke!:lol::lol::lol: The Queen really needs to make a clear separation of the rest of the royal family from these 2.:wave::yes:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
She can be very pretty, but in this photo the hair-raising hair hides it. The clothes look awkward because of the way she stands.
Some petites suit flamboyant styles. MM looks best in minimal as well as minimalist, the hair blowout is Washington DC 1990s (yes, I know it's supposed to be back in as a micro-trend, but not if it doesn't suit).

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
That praise which Time Magazine heaped on them for having compassion for people they don't know - it got me thinking. Aren't most charitable efforts similar? When I donate, it's to help a nebulous unfortunate person or animal or situation. At most, I direct the donation to a niche, say a charity for abandoned bunnies rather than the SPCA. So what makes their compassion for strangers so special?

Oh, that godawful cover photo - they look like they were given the proportions of Hobbits. Long live Tolkien!

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Hey y'all. Archewell updated their page to include the Time photo and introduces their new slogan.
SHARED PURPOSE, GLOBAL ACTION, LEADING THE WAY WITH COMPASSION! :nuts:

Obviously they want COMPASSION to be their BRAND. Plus extra points for slipping COMMUNITIES and WORLD in there.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.19.15 PM.png

CarryOn2020

Peace
Mar 28, 2020
When we find out how much money and time they have actually donated, then we can heap on the compassion praise.
Until then, they are simply two more Hwood z-listers who do very little but lecture the rest of us.

It’s possible Hazzie may use Prince Charles’s formula for donations. Some call it money-laundering troubling transactions for friends. :amazed:

What’s come to light so far certainly gives the sense of powerful people engaged in troubling transactions. The full extent of it isn’t entirely clear yet; there may be more scandals yet to break within this larger one.

bellecate

Sep 13, 2012
Sidney, British Columbia
From the actual Time list. Different colours, but another pleated trouser. Is that her attempt to look professional and tough? I think she looks really matronly.

View attachment 5194664
I'm sorry (not sorry) but every time I see the picture of her in these pants..... it looks like she has large bloomers or a baggy diaper on. Is it just me? :yucky: :wtf: