Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
I've no further comments! :hysteric:
View attachment 5143846

Professor Jonathan Shalit, founder of InterTalent Rights Group, said a book about the former actress’ life could be “fascinating”.

He told Newsweek: "I think the world's very interested in their story so I think there could be a Meghan memoir, but I suspect much of Harry's story will include Meghan's story, they've become intertwined.

"Meghan's got a great story to tell.

“She's obviously a very successful actress in terms of Suits and loved by many people around the world.

I know what section we can find this book once it's published...

1626967838271.png

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
What part of Harry is self-made?
leader?
ridiculous....Brits don't like what he is doing and we yanks don't need him or his WIFE to lead us
Putting him in the same sentence with a former President is blasphemy
I don't see how Gayle or O could get behind this comparison. These two are a big nothingburger and have no right whatsoever to be compared to people who are highly educated and have actually accomplished big things

Again - the arrogance is staggering

Last edited:

Maggie Muggins

From a children's storybook
Sep 10, 2020
:facepalm:I wish these articles would stop referring to any individual who has a passing interest in the royal family as being a royal expert. At this point we are as much royal experts as the people they are quoting.
You are so right and I apologize for being remiss in my duties.

The Press Club is issuing the following Press Release:
Having acquired the necessary qualifications, our TPF Royal Correspondents are graduating to Royal Expert level. Congratulations to all. :coolio: :drinks:

ROYAL EXPERTS01.jpg

ETA: Sorry I just caught where I misspelled "Henceforth" :annoyed:

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2007
I've no further comments! :hysteric:
View attachment 5143846

Professor Jonathan Shalit, founder of InterTalent Rights Group, said a book about the former actress’ life could be “fascinating”.

He told Newsweek: "I think the world's very interested in their story so I think there could be a Meghan memoir, but I suspect much of Harry's story will include Meghan's story, they've become intertwined.

"Meghan's got a great story to tell.

“She's obviously a very successful actress in terms of Suits and loved by many people around the world.

So another fictional story then…probably titled “Recollections May Vary”

jelliedfeels

Feb 28, 2021
You are all correct his 'professorship' is an honorary title*, in which case it should not be used without mentioning the honorary nature of it if at all.

From what I can see he has no qualifications, in fact you can practically buy a title from a collage by paying for their bar or sports equipment.

*honorary professorship[4] in 2012 by Henley Business School of Reading University (wikk)
You are so right and I apologize for being remiss in my duties.

The Press Club is issuing the following Press Release:
Having acquired the necessary qualifications, our TPF Royal Correspondents are graduating to Royal Expert level. Congratulations to all. :coolio: :drinks:

View attachment 5143981

ETA: Sorry I just caught where I misspelled "Henceforth" :annoyed:
I will hereafter be referring to myself in my message footers as ‘Noted Royal Expert JelliedFeels BSC (bronze swimming certificate), MBA (Most Brownie Awards) and QC (Questionable Credentials)
What part of Harry is self-made?
Hopefully his downfall :graucho: