Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Why blame the stylist?! I'm fairly certain most women know when their own undies are showing. Meghan has so many errors in fashion it's hard to image she isn't doing it purposefully anymore. Maybe this was an attention-seeking error :huh: It's a gorgeous color and ensemble but showing the world your undies is rather Kartrashian
Okay

I'm sure there will be baby pics in the news. Maybe they won't pose in front of the hospital, but in their new home. I think she will give birth in a hospital, though. She's a 37 years old first time mother, so it would be safer.

Also because the costs involved in having a royal birth at home would be frowned upon by the taxpayers, particularly when they were not incurred by those higher up in the line to the throne...

Reactions: DeMonica
Also because the costs involved in having a royal birth at home would be frowned upon by the taxpayers, particularly when they were not incurred by those higher up in the line to the throne...
It probably will be cheaper for us tax payers if she did give birth at home.
Giving birth here in the UK is free as is all appointments, scans and Obs and Gynae consultations unless you choose to go private which obviously William and Catherine did..... which they paid for. I believe us tax payers may have only paid for the security aspect of it all.
If Meghan chooses to give birth at home and that will be private and paid for by them, security wouldn't be of any more expense because we are paying for that anyway.
I think it'll be in hospital, like you say, because of age and being her first.

Reactions: doni
It probably will be cheaper for us tax payers if she did give birth at home.
Giving birth here in the UK is free as is all appointments, scans and Obs and Gynae consultations unless you choose to go private which obviously William and Catherine did..... which they paid for. I believe us tax payers may have only paid for the security aspect of it all.
If Meghan chooses to give birth at home and that will be private and paid for by them, security wouldn't be of any more expense because we are paying for that anyway.
I think it'll be in hospital, like you say, because of age and being her first.
IMO the costs would be pretty much the same. Even if they choose home birth, there would be a hospital standing by in case of emergency, so the security expenses cannot be avoided.

Reactions: doni
True, I hadn't thought if the hospital being on standby
That’s what I meant. Giving birth at home may be cost neutral for us mere mortals, but for a royal they would not want to run any risks and I would imagine having a big entourage at home, extra security, an ambulance at the door and a hospital in stand by. It would be quite a fuss and aide of whether part is paid by taxes and part by the Queen it could be read as excessive.

I do not believe she had a nose job.

Honestly, judging from photos I've seen..I think she's had at least 2 nose job but does tweak it here and there with fillers. I've read that fillers can be used on the bridge of the nose for quick and minimal definition.

1. High School graduation, I believe this is a good photo to start with as to how her nose looked prior to her first nose job.

youngmm25.jpg

2. 2010, first nose job. As you can see, it's smaller or less bulky. The tip and the bridge of the nose is more defined.

Meghan+Markle+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+Fall+ybmmtxrJdVBl.jpg

3. 2014, side profile

meghan-markle-nose-1511943532-1-500x500.jpg

4. 2017, side profile

@harryandmeghan2018.png

5. 2018, a lot of tip and bridge definition. Overall, it looks less bulky and very svelte or very defined.

meghan-markle.jpg

meghan-glam-z.jpg

Reactions: prettyprincess