Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Attending the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall on November 10, 2018 in London, England.

Wearing a Stella McCartney coat, the Stella McCartney 'Shaggy Deer' crossbody bag and Manolo Blahnik 'BB' pumps.

Tumblr
DrqmlANVsAE4aF1.jpg

DrrG04GX4AA1My3-1024x713.jpg

meghan-dress-z.jpg

Meghan is a stark contrast to the others in the 2nd photo.

The skirt is far from the worse incident Meghan could've had. I mean her sister-in-law Kate famously/unlike Queen Elizabeth II and other female royals have done doesn't wear weights in her skirts and dresses so if her skirts and dresses aren't tightly fitted the wind has made them fly up. And because her skirts and dresses have flown up there are plenty of pictures that have been taken since Kate has been married to William where you can see her butt as well as pictures where you can see one or both of her full legs (where you can nearly see her crotch).

Daily Mail has a story about skirt which is actually creating an optical illusion and isn't see through: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...enchy-skirt-New-Zealand-optical-illusion.html

The skirt isn't see through but seemingly creating an optical illusion because of the skirt's heavy woven fabric is strobing on camera (in pictures while on film you don't even notice the white stripes at all). There are finer white stripes near the top of the skirt before the skirt becomes darker again. In this picture you can see the finer white stripes:

View attachment 4239178

In footage of her in the skirt it just looks like a pretty blue skirt and you don't even really see the white stripes:

I'm totally with you. I saw a Picture of a model wearing the same skirt and it looked completely the same. the "undies" were the same. so they belong defently tot he skirt. So I agree it's not her underwear and naked legs what we see there.
btw I loved the skirt ! beautiful fit and colour!

Reactions: MarvelGirl