Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Lounorada

May 1, 2014
I'm going with not Diana as a first name. It would take the attention away from Meg and everything is supposed to be about her.
Agreed.
Reading this again made me wonder how the name Archie has any connection to her, it's obvious what the Harrison stands for so the Archie must have a connection to MM.
Which made me remember her real first name is Rachel and I think that's how they came up with the name.
If you take the letters of Rachel and re-arrange them, it can make up most of Archie, just swap the 'L' for an 'I'.
Just like that, both of his names are a tribute to his parents :rolleyes: It might not be correct at all, but it is believable.
1885.gif

Maybe he politely was told it wasn't necessary for him to stay!

I watched this video before, but I don't recall to have seen it so clearly. It gives the impression that MM (and H?) tried to break protocol twice in a very short period of time. :amazed:

Ugh. They were sooo rude and inappropriate at this event, it will never not be awkward to watch. Her face at the ending, she's seething :lol:

Just saw a small news flash that read "Meghan Markle and Archie spoke with the Queen before PP's service" was nice of her to call that headline in :rolleyes:

I opened the article about the BRF not wanting to engage because of the leaks and nearly spit out my tea. Who hurt Omid? I'm emotionally jarred. Maybe even scarred.

View attachment 5063021

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Is she using her bump to carry Archie? :nuts:

View attachment 5063114
Archie is very cute but that is the oddest looking pregnancy bump. I've had 2 children myself and that just looks strange. Seriously. The bump is very low and kind of sagging. It looks like she should be delivering any second when she's not due for a couple months. She doesn't look like she's put on weight anywhere else either. She looks thinner than in the OW interview. I'm perplexed.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto

scarlet555

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
And what’s with the lunch box and back pack??? Is he in nursery school? Where is she? In her neck of the woods I didn’t think people walk unless they’re exercising. They live too far from anything not to have to take a car. Why carry him at all? He must be walking at 2 years old. I’m confused by these pics.
We all are! Almost want to ask a heavily pregnant woman to carry her toddler like this picture to see if she would or can, for a nice walk. She would probably look at me like I'm crazy and tell me about the invention of a 'stroller'.

mdcx

Oct 30, 2014
Don't like the parents, but the kid is cute!!!

View attachment 5063111
Honestly these look like an attempt at seeming like a down to earth school mum dropping toddler off at kinder ala Kate Middleton. But the backpack and lunchbag look brand new and unused, and I highly doubt Archie is attending anywhere where members of the public can observe him and Meghan and potentially leak non Meghan PR approved stories or pics.

880A6C14-3C48-4530-A6C4-C0C832D96825.jpeg

Oct 30, 2006
Archie is very cute but that is the oddest looking pregnancy bump. I've had 2 children myself and that just looks strange. Seriously. The bump is very low and kind of sagging. It looks like she should be delivering any second when she's not due for a couple months. She doesn't look like she's put on weight anywhere else either. She looks thinner than in the OW interview. I'm perplexed.
Agree. The picture of her a few pages back with the black dress makes me think she was pregnant the first time because she looks heavier in that picture than I have ever seen her.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
You're right. She's using her bump to carry a child. How odd.
Agree. The picture of her a few pages back with the black dress makes me think she was pregnant the first time because she looks heavier in that picture than I have ever seen her.
I was convinced she was really pregnant this time, but now... not so much.

ETA - I had a mood ring, now that I think about it. lol