Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Even these two dim bulbs have to realize that attacking the 94 year old and very popular Queen, 99 year old Prince Philip (in the hospital no less), and even Prince Charles is not wise. So, I think they will mostly focus their inflammatory comments on the anonymous "suits" in the Palace and the evil press. No one will be named specifically, just lots of discussion with Oprah about all the terrible hostility they endured at the hands of anonymous staffers and the tabloid press. This would be incredibly easy for them to do with few ramifications, other than burning Harry's last remaining bridges to his family which MM doesn't care at all about. So, they can say whatever they want about the "Palace staff" and the "tabloid press" being mean and hostile.

It turns out that the Sparkles aren't the only ones with a growing family.
This morning I looked out my kitchen window across my carport and into the neighbors patio and saw THIS!!!!!!!!
View attachment 5006401
Is this a bird's nest with eggs? I don't want to sound rude, but it was easier to see the bump on Misan Harriman's picture of the Sparkles.:amuse:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Silverplume
I wonder, given she's channelling Diana, will we get a "well, there were three of us in this marriage" type of quote?

What could she possibly say that would elicit such sympathy? It's easy to empathize with someone whose spouse was a cheater. It's harder when the person whining has never endured hardship beyond the tabloids weren't always nice. Boo hoo!

If Meghan just left her face alone for the last year she'd look far more beautiful than her current odd look. It is not flattering. I doubt her smart phone facial recognition feature recognizes her so she has to press her digital code to turn it on.
The first surgeries improved her looks a lot. Though, a big problem of plastic surgery is that people often don't know when to stop, plastic surgery addiction.

Is this a bird's nest with eggs? I don't want to sound rude, but it was easier to see the bump on Misan Harriman's picture of the Sparkles.:amuse:

LOL

It's Mama Hummingbird on her nest
Their nests are about the size of a half dollar. I didn't want to disturb her so I had to use zoom and it fuzzes things up a bit

Last edited: