Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

MM's minister of propaganda must be desperate to provide news about his boss. Why can't Archie go to the UK? Is that because he doesn't want to stay away from MM? :nuts:

View attachment 4983611

I read this in the morning and just rolled my eyes! So no women has ever flown across the Atlantic with a toddler before!

I still don't believe she's actually pregnant herself. There is no way she's not going to milk it if this is the kind of desperate headlines her PR team is churning out.

MM's minister of propaganda must be desperate to provide news about his boss. Why can't Archie go to the UK? Is that because he doesn't want to stay away from MM? :nuts:

View attachment 4983611

It’s hard to come up with good, plausible lies. But if you’re a faithful toady like Omid you want your heroine to know you are making the effort for her.

On “another” site, rumors are this is how Hollywood actresses use their surrogates. The actress stays out of the limelight for 9 months, then shows up with a baby. No announcement, no photos, just new baby. Based on all the speculation during the first pregnancy, it is understandable that MM would not want to announce it. Missing the trip tells us she has no intention of moving back, ever. So, open marriage?

On “another” site, rumors are this is how Hollywood actresses use their surrogates. The actress stays out of the limelight for 9 months, then shows up with a baby. No announcement, no photos, just new baby. Based on all the speculation during the first pregnancy, it is understandable that MM would not want to announce it. Missing the trip tells us she has no intention of moving back, ever. So, open marriage?

That’s how I see it playing out if there is a surrogate. They could suddenly appear this summer with a baby and say they kept it out of the press because “privacy.”

It’s also possible she had IVF and is keeping quiet until the pregnancy is safely past the first trimester. That would be sensible.

You might be right on the surrogate, she is certainly 'working' behind the scenes... If she is following the mantra on S's book, it will not be an open marriage yet imo. H can still do a lot for her, so he may need to be kept on a short leash.

:amazed: So instead of meeting his great grandmother in person he will continue to see her only on a Zoom screen....they look evermore ridiculous by the week. And to claim it’s for Archie leaves me disgusted with them for their shallowness.
One could think that Archie prefers zoom to in person meetings. If this is the case, I'm sure the palace could arrange plenty of zoom meetings for him in the UK.

What is a concern is MM&H's apparent intention of blocking freedom of speech, and of interfering in politics. Why were they granted a 1 hour long meeting with the Governor of California? California is going through a crisis, why would the Governor waste time with two people that use duke/duchess titles as their credentials?

That’s how I see it playing out if there is a surrogate. They could suddenly appear this summer with a baby and say they kept it out of the press because “privacy.”

It’s also possible she had IVF and is keeping quiet until the pregnancy is safely past the first trimester. That would be sensible.
Sensible and MM, when has she ever done anything sensible. She proudly waved the flag of her supposed miscarriage in the summer. I doubt she’d give up the opportunity if there was a possibility of another one. Victimhood is her calling.

One could think that Archie prefers zoom to in person meetings. If this is the case, I'm sure the palace could arrange plenty of zoom meetings for him in the UK.

What is a concern is MM&H's apparent intention of blocking freedom of speech, and of interfering in politics. Why were they granted a 1 hour long meeting with the Governor of California? California is going through a crisis, why would the Governor waste time with two people that use duke/duchess titles as their credentials?
I think they are more interested in using their political opinions to gain attention than anything else. that's what it's all about - attention. and they are getting less interesting by the day

I have to say there are foundations that are genuinely set up to do good. I worked for a family foundation and it was actively managed - not a tax dodge. I'm sure there are many that are though.
And a non-profit is different from a charity. I'm no tax expert but I worked for a non-profit (medical group). The doctors got paid plenty. Executives also.

It looks like MM&H are still explaining some of their funds.

1612806639166.png

On Monday Mr Smith tweeted: “I’ve reported Sussex Royal and the Royal Foundation to the Charity Commission for inappropriate use of funds, lack of independence and conflict of interest.”

In his letter to the Charity Commission Mr Smith wrote: "These two charities appear to be in breach of guidelines regarding the proper use of charitable funds and may be failing in their duty to act independently and solely in the interests of their objectives."

"The Royal Foundation gave a grant of £145,000 to Sussex Royal and £144,901 to a non-charitable organisation (Travalyst)."

He added: “In both instances it appears the only rationale for the decision was the personal relationship between two patrons, the Duke of Sussex and the Duke of Cambridge."

The letter concluded: "...the main objective of the grants appears to be supporting a patron’s brother rather than the Royal Foundation’s objectives (in the first instance) and supporting a trustee's own pet project (in the second instance)."

"I would ask that you investigate both charities for inappropriate use of charitable funds, conflicts of interest and lack of independence."

Campaigners reported Sussex Royal to the Charity Commission following an exclusive by Express.co.uk.

People are still asking about their foundation/charity

Sensible and MM, when has she ever done anything sensible. She proudly waved the flag of her supposed miscarriage in the summer. I doubt she’d give up the opportunity if there was a possibility of another one. Victimhood is her calling.

Okay, you got me there but hear me out. She did wait a whole four months before announcing her miscarriage to the world to get maximum attention at Thanksgiving via the New York Times. So she is capable of keeping quiet for a while if she thinks waiting will get her attention on a bigger scale.