Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

@CobaltBlu re your post #42036
Agree, it is difficult to believe she is pregnant. Here's a bigger photo where we can see her waist. If she is pregnant, shouldn't we see a bulge, even a small bulge? If one believes she is pregnant, then it means the fetus has already descended and the head is possibly engaged in the birth canal??? Any OBS expert on this thread please comment. Thanks.0_SDC_MDG_-Meghan-Markle_12546JPG.jpg

So, is this their new house? Shaking my head, another amateur attempt to be oh so “d i f f e r e n t”. snore.
Reality does not match the hype.

ETA: shameful the way they push the Doria narrative. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Last edited:
Is this a report for their Tax Accountant or a holiday card message?

From Montecito with love! Harry and Meghan release their first Christmas card since relocating to America and show off 19-month old Archie's shock of red hair

In the card Meghan writes: 'This year we, as a family, have made donations to several charities with you in mind.

'From a local California organisation that helps families transition out of homelessness, to two of our U.K. patronages: one that supports animal and community welfare, and the other, a memorial fund for a cherished friend that helps to educate children and fight poverty in Uganda, we have honoured their work on behalf of all of us.'

A spokesperson for the couple said: 'The original photo of the family was taken at their home earlier this month by The Duchess's mother.

Money doesn't buy elegance :amazed:

So, is this their new house? Shaking my head, another amateur attempt to be oh so “d i f f e r e n t”. snore.
Reality does not match the hype.

I wasn’t going to subject everyone to the propaganda but since you asked…

From People:

“The original photo of the family was taken at their home earlier this month by The Duchess’s mother," a spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said. "The small Christmas tree, including the homemade ornaments and other decorations, were selected by Archie, and the tree will be replanted after the holidays.”

The card offers a glimpse of Meghan and Harry's backyard — and Archie's special playhouse!

@CobaltBlu re your post #42036
Agree, it is difficult to believe she is pregnant. Here's a bigger photo where we can see her waist. If she is pregnant, shouldn't we see a bulge, even a small bulge? If one believes she is pregnant, then it means the fetus has already descended and the head is possibly engaged in the birth canal??? Any OBS expert on this thread please comment. Thanks.View attachment 4936776
It could be lodged in one of her bunions.