Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

She threw Nacho under the bus … :lol:

Phenominally successful … 😂

No good deed goes unpunished. Anyone who does her a favor can expect the same treatment as soon as she needs to cover her ass.

"the American Riviera Orchard campaign has been phenomenally successful and cost Meghan nothing."

Not quite true, it's costing her A LOT. She is paying a presumed fortune in fees to WME to represent her which also means that they are forcing other represented celebs to post this gloopy jam on social media for TW and pretend that they give a s**t or even like her. So basically she's paying a fortune to have people pretend to like her :lol:

Also, they call this mess a 'campaign'?

AWKWARD.gif
real housewives jesus GIF

She threw Nacho under the bus … :lol:

Phenominally successful … 😂

Don't worry, Megain, you didn't "Jam up" anything about Catherine's return. Most of us didn't even know he posted until we read it here. No one cares.

Harry needs to lay off the mushrooms or other hallucinogenic substances.

A second book, more conciliatory in tone?

Too little, too late, too desperate, with an established pattern as too untrustworthy.

I think this picture clarifies why William will never forgive his brother and sister in law’s vile treatment of Catherine through their slanderous racist claims. Catherine is the center of his Universe.

IMG_3172.jpeg

Then there are the issues of Harry conspiring with the cheap tramp he married to cause pain to the late Queen and Prince Phillips, and H being so emasculated he enables his beech’s attempts to “own” Diana’s legacy, completely ignoring she is also William’s mother. How must William feel to read Diana is claimed to talk to his cheap piece or that his brother thinks about Diana while stroking Elizabeth Arden cream on his blue todger? The jealousies, the sense of entitlement, the betrayal of brotherhood piles it on.

No one is going to believe anything Harry writes in any kind of supposed atonement, especially if the pestilence he brought into the Royal Family is still by his side, although, he will never truly ever be free of her, even if there is a divorce.

TRG has some interesting thoughts on the alleged "raspberry jam" (which she thinks looks suspiciously like the (in)famous "strawberry jam"). (Recommended. Normally I don't agree with some of TRG's ideas but she has a very analytical mind which I can certainly appreciate. But when you ask yourself "What would M do?", this makes sense in a twisted Megsy-ish sort of way. JMO, of course).

I have just one word for the Harkles and all their followers...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

And since they seem to like raspberries, I'm sending some right back to them

razzie.gif

Claw must be beside herself wondering how to get more attention. Have they put out a statement in support of Catherine? Or did Meghan send her some jam (with an invoice, of course), hoping Catherine would comment on it for advertising purposes? Claw doesn't think her illness is an excuse not to help out with her brand! If the RF doesn't help Claw with her ARO brand, she'd say it's more proof that they're racist. That's how her mind works.

What double date?
I seem to remember they were at the same restaurant at the same time, but not with the Harkles.

:roflmfao: They claim Lolo is dubbed the Princess of Monteshitshow! Yeah, right, I'm sure she expects everyone to curtsey to her.

I can't get over the sheer number of unfortunate expressions Lolo has immortalized in photos and video.
1718644700898.png

TRG has some interesting thoughts on the alleged "raspberry jam" (which she thinks looks suspiciously like the (in)famous "strawberry jam"). (Recommended. Normally I don't agree with some of TRG's ideas but she has a very analytical mind which I can certainly appreciate. But when you ask yourself "What would M do?", this makes sense in a twisted Megsy-ish sort of way. JMO, of course).

I have just one word for the Harkles and all their followers...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

And since they seem to like raspberries, I'm sending some right back to them

View attachment 6018603

While I find it hard to believe that TW has this much cleverness in putting all this together, Nacho-Chips posting it at the time he did is HIGHLY suspicious. We know (well, at least I do from all her shenanigans) she is a conniving jealous beyotch who's great plans with the Handbag have fallen apart and she most likely is spinning in angry circles--just look at that gross vein pulsing outta her skin.