Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

LOL, and I thought Narkle had a freakish attention to detail. She's a master of languages, speaks fluent French and Spanish with an Argentinian accent. :lol:
Yep, I still recall my surprise when Sussex.com was launched and there was a typo in Meghan’s bio. Of all places. I would have thought she would have reviewed that a million times before launching, but apparently her “freakish attention to detail” missed it. She had corrected it by the end of the launch day, but I took a screen shot…🙂

Feb 13, 2024 on the left, today’s version on the right…

IMG_5311.jpeg

I think TW touching her hair is an unconscious mannerism that a lot of women have. I sometimes catch myself doing it too and have to remind myself to leave my hair alone. In TW’s case I have no idea if it’s just a long term habit or a nervous tic that comes out mostly when she’s nervous or under stress.
True! That particular day TW knew she was under scrutiny due to their leaving the RF and the bombastic Oprah interview. B-b-b-b-b-b she is also supposed to be this "seasoned professional actress" celebrity and still couldn't pull off a solemn event without whipping her hair around. If she soooo believed in "her truth" she'd have owned her accusations and proceeded without being so nervous. Isn't this also the event where she wouldn't give up a fan's bouquet of flowers meant for The Queen's memory and an aide ended up having to rip the bouquet out of her hands? We often gravitate to familiar habits under stress, for TW that means she's most comfortable being a bully (and a liar).

True! That particular day TW knew she was under scrutiny due to their leaving the RF and the bombastic Oprah interview. B-b-b-b-b-b she is also supposed to be this "seasoned professional actress" celebrity and still couldn't pull off a solemn event without whipping her hair around. If she soooo believed in "her truth" she'd have owned her accusations and proceeded without being so nervous. Isn't this also the event where she wouldn't give up a fan's bouquet of flowers meant for The Queen's memory and an aide ended up having to rip the bouquet out of her hands? We often gravitate to familiar habits under stress, for TW that means she's most comfortable being a bully (and a liar).
These are my flowers go F off. OH there's a camera. Here's my apology curtsey that I didn't know how to do before Sarah taught me.
Meghan flowers.gif

I think TW touching her hair is an unconscious mannerism that a lot of women have. I sometimes catch myself doing it too and have to remind myself to leave my hair alone. In TW’s case I have no idea if it’s just a long term habit or a nervous tic that comes out mostly when she’s nervous or under stress.
I'd have to watch more videos of her to consider that. I sometimes push aside my bangs or hook my hair behind my ears. Mainly, my purpose would be to get it out of my face. What I noticed was that most of her hair was already behind her with some over one shoulder. She broke off mid-wave to gather the entire bushel and rest it on one shoulder, which I thought was strange. At shoulder length and with her moving around, the hair would never stay on one shoulder. Some of it would fall back again behind, so she would be back to square one. And that was how her hair looked in later shots. What was the point of bunching it on one shoulder? Maybe you are right and it is just an odd and uncommon nervous tic.

Tom Quinn must be having a senior moment. Usually all of his posts are Omid-like in their sugary sweetness for MM.

EXCLUSIVE:

Meghan Markle 'having difficulties finding staff for American Riveria Orchard'​

Back in March, the Duchess of Sussex soft-launched her new business venture, American Riveria Orchard, and it's now been reported that Meghan Markle is experiencing difficulties in finding staff for her prestigious brand

But after distributing 50 jars of handmade strawberry jam to a curated list of famous friends, the brand's momentum has appeared to screech to a halt. And now royal author and expert Tom Quinn has claimed that Meghan is finding it difficult to find staff because she wants them to be "full of their own ideas" while also being "compliant to her wishes".

Speaking exclusively to The Mirror, Mr Quinn told us: "One of Meghan‘s biggest problems when she lived at Kensington Palace was that she believes that staff should be jump when they’re told to jump – she doesn’t have the ultra-polite old-fashioned English habit of asking staff if they would mind ordering a pizza or ringing for a car or organising a lunch."

He added: "The result of Meghan’s tough outlook is that she is having difficulties finding staff for her new brand – she wants them to be full of ideas of their own, but also totally compliant to her wishes."
Mr Quinn went on to claim that "Meghan has absolute self-belief", adding: "But to make her brand a success she needs to take and accept advice and allow staff who know far more about these things to make some of the decisions. This is really difficult for Meghan as she is not a natural delegator."

Santos Bullying GIF by GIPHY News

Tom Quinn must be having a senior moment. Usually all of his posts are Omid-like in their sugary sweetness for MM.

EXCLUSIVE:

Back in March, the Duchess of Sussex soft-launched her new business venture, American Riveria Orchard, and it's now been reported that Meghan Markle is experiencing difficulties in finding staff for her prestigious brand

Speaking exclusively to The Mirror, Mr Quinn told us: "One of Meghan‘s biggest problems when she lived at Kensington Palace was that she believes that staff should be jump when they’re told to jump – she doesn’t have the ultra-polite old-fashioned English habit of asking staff if they would mind ordering a pizza or ringing for a car or organising a lunch."

Mr Quinn went on to claim that "Meghan has absolute self-belief", adding: "But to make her brand a success she needs to take and accept advice and allow staff who know far more about these things to make some of the decisions. This is really difficult for Meghan as she is not a natural delegator."

What's that you say? She's having trouble finding whipping posts? She's "Not a natural delegator" is the most PC way of stating "She's an utter b!tch" or "She's nothing but a bully". :P:P:P:P

EXCLUSIVE:

But after distributing 50 jars of handmade strawberry jam to a curated list of famous friends, the brand's momentum has appeared to screech to a halt. And now royal author and expert Tom Quinn has claimed that Meghan is finding it difficult to find staff because she wants them to be "full of their own ideas" while also being "compliant to her wishes".

He added: "The result of Meghan’s tough outlook is that she is having difficulties finding staff for her new brand – she wants them to be full of ideas of their own, but also totally compliant to her wishes."

What's a "tough outlook"? Is that related to emailing people at 5am and expecting the job to be done by breakfast?
One of those terms that sound impressive but are ultimately meaningless?
All it brings to my mind is a leathery cowboy in a spaghetti Western.