Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

It's all over US Weekly and Page Six. I don't believe it for a second. Of course the US Weekly readers are all in. But I expected that.
When my daughters were teens I'd pick up People and US Weekly in the airport for them to read on the plane. People was relatively harmless back then, but whenever I read US Weekly I felt gross, like I'd had the equivalent of a junk food binge for my brain. I can't imagine reading it today. People has gone down hill but it is still marginally more reputable despite their fawning over the Harkles.

If they actually cared about the children, they would not have brought a photographer and used it for publicity for themselves. They aren't in the UK where a hospital visit like this would have been covered by the press, possibly even with video, because the royals are part of public life and represent the monarch. In the U.S., they aren't representing anyone but themselves. Many celebrities (athletes, singers, actors, etc.) visit Children's Hospitals around the country and do it quietly and without a press release.

Annnnnnd, just like herpes, she has flared up again.
I can’t click on the video.
I just can’t.
ETA: Look at the hair.
View attachment 5977062

I'm going to say that the reporter who wrote this simply did a copy-paste from the media release. That first sentence which identifies her as that one from Monteshitshow who lives there with this one and their titled kids is simply fluff to build up her importance. If she were famous in her own right, this ego-booster would not be required. I wonder how she was introduced to the children. "How do you do? I'm the Duchess of Sussex, but you can call me Real Life Princess!" :queen:

makes those olive oil cakes (which sounds awful to me-
Honestly, this thread is so prejudiced. . . Against lemon olive oil cake lol (joking ) :P:hugs:

Seriously, it can be delicious, though I too prefer chocolate

I wonder where she found the idea to write on bananas, but somehow I thought writing on todgers in my head lol

I'm going to say that the reporter who wrote this simply did a copy-paste from the media release. That first sentence which identifies her as that one from Monteshitshow who lives there with this one and their titled kids is simply fluff to build up her importance. If she were famous in her own right, this ego-booster would not be required. I wonder how she was introduced to the children. "How do you do? I'm the Duchess of Sussex, but you can call me Real Life Princess!" :queen:
I doubt those children had any idea who she was, or most of their parents for that matter. Such a shameless publicity stunt, but that's her forte.

As someone said on Reddit:

Reading to cancer kids? See Meghan supports people with cancer. She really must be upset with Catherine's cancer announcement. She's so transparent.

Last edited:
Tom Quinn must be on the payroll, the article pushes the over-publicised "Meghan reads a book to sick kids" (World take note!!!!!!) vid ahead of the (non)news. Personally, I think the BRF have more important things to think about than these two losers.

They have to dress the straight-up PR up with the 'rift' because:
a) People are scrolling past stories on Meghan lately
b) There's no traction without the BRF, and they want MegZzzzzzzz' good deed(s) to show up historically when searching for H&M V W&K.
c) This is how you set-up false narratives (said media expert, Papertiger 🤣)

Tara Cobham,Lydia Patrick and Maroosha Muzaffar
Wed 3 April 2024 at 9:47 AM BST

"Harry and Meghan are not eager to end their ongoing feud with William and Kate, who are keen to repair the rift, a royal expert claims.
The Princess of Wales revealed her cancer diagnosis to the world on 22 March, however it is understood neither Harry nor Meghan were told of the announcement ahead of time, laying bare the extent of the fallout.
Now, William and Kate want to reconcile with their in-laws who live in California, royal author Tom Quinn says.
He told the Mirror: "Kate and William are far more enthusiastic about trying for a reconciliation than Meghan and Harry.
“Keeping up the feud is easier for Meghan and Harry in many ways because in the States they may be celebrities but they are not under the spotlight in the way Kate and William are.”
Meanwhile, Kate’s “desperately upset” mother, Carole Middleton, needs the nation’s sympathies in light of her daughter’s diagnosis, says BBC’s former royal correspondent.
Jennie Bond told the Mirror: “We should also spare a thought for another mother in this - Carole Middleton. Catherine may be 42, but she is still Carole’s little girl.”

A royal historian has urged Harry and Meghan to ‘tread carefully’ over their next public move.
Dr Tessa Dunlop says how the couple’s “royal-lite” brand’s survival is dependent on how they act next and predicts it will have suffered a blow in recent weeks due to the magnitude of Kate’s soaring popularity after she bravely went public with her cancer diagnosis.
Dr Dunlop told the Mirror: “Beyond the uncomfortable optics, it is also possible that the Sussex brand will have taken a knock. Firstly, hard though it may be to believe, the public only has so much bandwidth for royal celebrity, and right now it is Kate who is the global icon. That she would rather not be, especially in such unhappy circumstances, garners her all the more sympathy.”

‘William and Kate enthusiastic to reconcile with Meghan and Harry,’ expert claims​

From the Independent

William and Kate are eager to end their ongoing feud with Harry and Meghan, but the Sussexes are not so keen, a royal expert claims.
The Princess of Wales revealed her cancer diagnosis to the world on 22 March, however it is understood neither Harry nor Meghan were told of the announcement ahead of time, laying bare the extent of the rift.
Now, William and Kate want to reconcile with their in-laws who live in California, royal author Tom Quinn says.
He told the Mirror: “Kate and William are far more enthusiastic about trying for a reconciliation than Meghan and Harry.
“Keeping up the feud is easier for Meghan and Harry in many ways because in the States they may be celebrities but they are not under the spotlight in the way Kate and William are.”

Tom Quinn must be on the payroll, the article pushes the over-publicised "Meghan reads a book to sick kids" (World take note!!!!!!) vid ahead of the (non)news. Personally, I think the BRF have more important things to think about than these two losers.

They have to dress the straight-up PR up with the 'rift' because:
a) People are scrolling past stories on Meghan lately
b) There's no traction without the BRF, and they want MegZzzzzzzz' good deed(s) to show up historically when searching for H&M V W&K.
c) This is how you set-up false narratives (said media expert, Papertiger 🤣)

Tara Cobham,Lydia Patrick and Maroosha Muzaffar
Wed 3 April 2024 at 9:47 AM BST

"Harry and Meghan are not eager to end their ongoing feud with William and Kate, who are keen to repair the rift, a royal expert claims.
The Princess of Wales revealed her cancer diagnosis to the world on 22 March, however it is understood neither Harry nor Meghan were told of the announcement ahead of time, laying bare the extent of the fallout.
He told the Mirror: "Kate and William are far more enthusiastic about trying for a reconciliation than Meghan and Harry.
Meanwhile, Kate’s “desperately upset” mother, Carole Middleton, needs the nation’s sympathies in light of her daughter’s diagnosis, says BBC’s former royal correspondent.
Jennie Bond told the Mirror: “We should also spare a thought for another mother in this - Carole Middleton. Catherine may be 42, but she is still Carole’s little girl.”

A royal historian has urged Harry and Meghan to ‘tread carefully’ over their next public move.
Dr Tessa Dunlop says how the couple’s “royal-lite” brand’s survival is dependent on how they act next and predicts it will have suffered a blow in recent weeks due to the magnitude of Kate’s soaring popularity after she bravely went public with her cancer diagnosis.
Dr Dunlop told the Mirror: “Beyond the uncomfortable optics, it is also possible that the Sussex brand will have taken a knock. Firstly, hard though it may be to believe, the public only has so much bandwidth for royal celebrity, and right now it is Kate who is the global icon. That she would rather not be, especially in such unhappy circumstances, garners her all the more sympathy.”

‘William and Kate enthusiastic to reconcile with Meghan and Harry,’ expert claims​

From the Independent

William and Kate are eager to end their ongoing feud with Harry and Meghan, but the Sussexes are not so keen, a royal expert claims.
The Princess of Wales revealed her cancer diagnosis to the world on 22 March, however it is understood neither Harry nor Meghan were told of the announcement ahead of time, laying bare the extent of the rift.
He told the Mirror: “Kate and William are far more enthusiastic about trying for a reconciliation than Meghan and Harry.
It’s like reading an April fools joke. William in gray rocking (ignoring) his brother and his wife. The Media wants them to reconcile so they can get the drama and clicks back… and leaks from MM. no one else wants them back.

It’s like reading an April fools joke. William in gray rocking (ignoring) his brother and his wife. The Media wants them to reconcile so they can get the drama and clicks back… and leaks from MM. no one else wants them back.

Assuming that if the claim is genuine (VERY big "IF"!) I'm wondering if the BRF is taking a leaf out of the Snarkles' playbook by calling their bluff.

F***ing Grifters Incorporated have been trying to gain sympathy for two years by p1ssing and moaning about how they "have been trying SO HARD to end this breach but William and Kate are SO MEAN and won't even talk to us, WAAAAAAAGH!". So the Wales decide to turn the tables and prove what liars Fooking Grifters Inc. have been all along.

Or as has already been mentioned, it's just someone's idea of an April Fools'joke. But who's zooming who?