Prince Andrew

lalame, do you know who Savile was? Or more importantly, do you know what he did? I hate to say it, but Weinstein pales in comparison.

When I called Savile a demon it wasn't hyperbole. I agree that no one should be accused of guilt solely by association, sometimes we are just chocked that someone was a so and so and did so and so and we really didn't have a clue. But in Savile's case, it's on a level of evil that I find hard to bear knowing that other humans have been subjected too, especially children. I can't write here what he did- and did for decades, they don't even know how many victims he abused.

It's just really really hard to imagine someone being a close friend of his for years and not know. Because it's now been established that a lot of the elite did know. The BBC knew what he was doing and did nothing to help bring him to justice. They enabled and covered for him. But then the BBC has a statue of a naked little boy holding a flute, standing in a very odd position against a grown man right above their entrance. A statue made by Eric Gill, who sexually abused not only his own daughters and his own sister, but also the family dog. I usually scoff at mob mentality cancel culture but children and animals are off limits, so in these cases, cancel away everybody! And don't forget the pitchforks.

Savile apparently walked in and out of Buckingham Palace as he pleased, because of his friendship with Charles. But you are right, as with so many of these cases there's not a lot of public proof of anything. Just all of these networks of wealthy well connected people, with a degenerate pe*do in the center of them all.

lalame, do you know who Savile was? Or more importantly, do you know what he did? I hate to say it, but Weinstein pales in comparison.

When I called Savile a demon it wasn't hyperbole. I agree that no one should be accused of guilt solely by association, sometimes we are just chocked that someone was a so and so and did so and so and we really didn't have a clue. But in Savile's case, it's on a level of evil that I find hard to bear knowing that other humans have been subjected too, especially children. I can't write here what he did- and did for decades, they don't even know how many victims he abused.

It's just really really hard to imagine someone being a close friend of his for years and not know. Because it's now been established that a lot of the elite did know. The BBC knew what he was doing and did nothing to help bring him to justice. They enabled and covered for him. But then the BBC has a statue of a naked little boy holding a flute, standing in a very odd position against a grown man right above their entrance. A statue made by Eric Gill, who sexually abused not only his own daughters and his own sister, but also the family dog. I usually scoff at mob mentality cancel culture but children and animals are off limits, so in these cases, cancel away everybody! And don't forget the pitchforks.

Savile apparently walked in and out of Buckingham Palace as he pleased, because of his friendship with Charles. But you are right, as with so many of these cases there's not a lot of public proof of anything. Just all of these networks of wealthy well connected people, with a degenerate pe*do in the center of them all.

I've heard of him and knew he was basically an evil, irredeemable person. But I'm not familiar with what was going on around him so I'm shocked to hear that it might be public knowledge that Prince Charles was informed and enabling (????) of this behavior? I mean... why isn't PC canceled? I just don't get it.

I usually give famous people the benefit of the doubt as to guilt by association because I think those people just network a lot and don't really KNOW-know the people who they might be photographed with at a party or something. Obviously this isn't the case for Andrew or PC as they were clearly friends but that's just my general starting point. Cancel the perpetrator and supporters, certainly, but I don't feel right throwing stones at people who may have just been in a photograph or something unless it's true they did enable abuse.

Ghislaine is the only one who could possibly incriminate him to save herself.
She is being squeezed like a panini right now.
Since Madoff died in the pen...
Weinstein is still there...
There is still hope, imho.
Could Laëtitia take over as NY AG?

At this point, Andrew is doing a fine job of incriminating himself. He is too arrogant to listen to others and pushed it too far.

Maybe he can busy himself driving his new $300,000 car around.

In the last couple of years he has managed to vault himself into position as my most disliked royal. I never really noticed him before.

I've heard of him and knew he was basically an evil, irredeemable person. But I'm not familiar with what was going on around him so I'm shocked to hear that it might be public knowledge that Prince Charles was informed and enabling (????) of this behavior? I mean... why isn't PC canceled? I just don't get it.

I usually give famous people the benefit of the doubt as to guilt by association because I think those people just network a lot and don't really KNOW-know the people who they might be photographed with at a party or something. Obviously this isn't the case for Andrew or PC as they were clearly friends but that's just my general starting point. Cancel the perpetrator and supporters, certainly, but I don't feel right throwing stones at people who may have just been in a photograph or something unless it's true they did enable abuse.
I agree with you, Charles isn't guilty of crimes just by association. It's still very odd he should have been kept out of the loop about Savile, MI5 and all. The Savile story and similar, were put lids on from very high up.

There's a 1978 interview with John Lydon (singer from Sex Pistols) where he claims Savile's- and others'- crimes were common knowledge already by that time. John Lydon was banned for years from the BBC for saying this.

This man lost his job for talking about Savile. And about the BBC and the royals.

That's a given.... but we're talking about situations where you DON'T know if they have a casual attitude towards crime against children... are you saying Prince Charles DID know JS was a child abuser and still was his friend? I think there is no question about Andrew so this is the one I'm really asking about.
It might be a given for people in your circle. And it is a great thing.
It is not in my age group and social circle.
I don’t know Charles but in his age group and social circle, this type of activities are totally accepted and the blame placed on the victims.
She is fast, she comes from the wrong social class and on and on.

Demolishing incriminating evidence?
It is too bad that future juries won’t have the opportunity to visit the site. The house in NYC was also purchased and is being remodeled as well.

It might be a given for people in your circle. And it is a great thing.
It is not in my age group and social circle.
I don’t know Charles but in his age group and social circle, this type of activities are totally accepted and the blame placed on the victims.
She is fast, she comes from the wrong social class and on and on.

It is too bad that future juries won’t have the opportunity to visit the site. The house in NYC was also purchased and is being remodeled as well.
Sickening.

Did you read Whitney Webb's work on Epstein et al? It goes really deep and leaves no room for anyone's sacred cows, as any real investigative journalism shouldn't.

Reactions: limom
Sickening.

Did you read Whitney Webb's work on Epstein et al? It goes really deep and leaves no room for anyone's sacred cows, as any real investigative journalism shouldn't.
I am not on board with all the conspiracy theories, some are farfetched and pure fiction, imo.
This piece mixes fiction with facts.
I hope that Ghislaine gets punished as I believe that she actively abused girls and women.
We shall see.

Reactions: Swanky and baghagg
I am not on board with all the conspiracy theories, some are farfetched and pure fiction, imo.
This piece mixes fiction with facts.
I hope that Ghislaine gets punished as I believe that she actively abused girls and women.
We shall see.
Maxwell won't be punished. She may "disappear" in some mysterious way, but with all that leverage of hers, she will not be punished.

Facts are sometimes stranger than fiction.