Prince Andrew

No, lie detector tests are not reliable, which is why they can’t be used as evidence in the US. Andrew is only a potential witness at this point, he has not been charged with anything (yet). At this point the Feds want to talk to him to get info. Usually an immunity agreement is worked out in situations like this. At this point Andrew is not obligated to talk to the Feds, though he repeatedly said that he would be glad to. He can’t be subpoenaed and he hasn’t been charged with anything. After that “car crash” interview on TV, I imagine his lawyers have told him “not another word”. Or maybe just “STFU!”.
Ghislaine is the only one who could possibly incriminate him to save herself.
She is being squeezed like a panini right now.
Since Madoff died in the pen...
Weinstein is still there...
There is still hope, imho.
Could Laëtitia take over as NY AG?

This is perhaps going to be an unpopular opinion, but as the age of consent in the UK is 16 Andrew hasn't committed a crime unless there's evidence there have been younger girls involved. Would his own girls really stand by him if there were? I suspect that there are far worse offenders to catch in the Epstein and Maxwell net in the US for ex.

The UK has its own pe*do scandal going back who knows how long. I just have a sense that maybe Andrew is being made to catch flak for others. He already didn't have the best of reputations, doesn't seem overly bright, it's bad what he did, but in exposing him someone is perhaps hoping that the general public are going to think that the Epstein case is really about older teens not below the age of consent, i e not children, and so no public outcry for justice. Which from the info I've been reading is very incorrect.

As Epstein was clearly connected to intelligence services like Mossad and the CIA, I'm also thinking Andrew feels it's more prudent to him staying alive, not to speak :amuse:

I've waited to take up the issue because emotions are riding high after Phillip's illness and death, but there are a lot of questions to be raised concerning other members of the BRF as well. Charles was a very close friend of Jimmy Savile's for years, a man I can't even stand to look at pics of because of how utterly vile he was :sick: A demon incarnate if there ever was one on this earth.

How much did the senior royals know? The BBC knew but did nothing, on the contrary they tried to bury it.

Andrew may have committed a crime if he did these things on US soil. I think that is the allegation. But either way, whether it's legal or not, the bar for public approval is much lower than the criminal system ya know? If he didn't do any of these things, he should collaborate with the FBI and it doesn't seem like he has. That just adds to the shadiness.

I don't necessarily blame people for being friends with offenders unless I know for a fact they also knew and especially if they participated. So I don't jump to blame people like Andrew or even Charles in your example, or anyone photographed with Harvey Weinstein, just for being on the periphery... but the difference with Andrew is he is alleged to have been an active participant. Not just a friend. Has anyone alleged Charles actually knew what JS did and went along with it?

Reactions: Staci_W
Andrew may have committed a crime if he did these things on US soil. I think that is the allegation. But either way, whether it's legal or not, the bar for public approval is much lower than the criminal system ya know? If he didn't do any of these things, he should collaborate with the FBI and it doesn't seem like he has. That just adds to the shadiness.

I don't necessarily blame people for being friends with offenders unless I know for a fact they also knew and especially if they participated. So I don't jump to blame people like Andrew or even Charles in your example, or anyone photographed with Harvey Weinstein, just for being on the periphery... but the difference with Andrew is he is alleged to have been an active participant. Not just a friend. Has anyone alleged Charles actually knew what JS did and went along with it?
Nope, people who witness abuse and crime against children need to have the fortitude to report.
If not they were at a minimum complecent and need to be shun by polite society.
Tell me who you are hanging out with and I will tell you who you are.
It is not like he only hung there once.
I have zero tolerance and will avoid you with zero ****s given.

Nope, people who witness abuse and crime against children need to have the fortitude to report.
If not they were at a minimum complecent and need to be shun by polite society.
Tell me who you are hanging out with and I will tell you who you are.
It is not like he only hung there once.
I have zero tolerance and will avoid you with zero ****s given.

My point was that people who know and went along with it should be scrutinized for sure. But people who it's unclear if they did know...? Like are you actually saying Charles should be shunned by society as an enabler of JS? I really have no background on that one so I'm just learning here.

My point was that people who know and went along with it should be scrutinized for sure. But people who it's unclear if they did know...? Like are you actually saying Charles should be shunned by society as an enabler of JS? I really have no background on that one so I'm just learning here.
I do not associate on a personal level with people who have a casual attitude toward crime against children.
It is a choice.

I do not associate on a personal level with people who have a casual attitude toward crime against children.
It is a choice.

That's a given.... but we're talking about situations where you DON'T know if they have a casual attitude towards crime against children... are you saying Prince Charles DID know JS was a child abuser and still was his friend? I think there is no question about Andrew so this is the one I'm really asking about.