Prince Andrew

She's facing the blame because she may be the most to blame. I've seen indications she may have enticed him into the whole mess or at the very least may have enhanced it considerably.
I'm not sure she "enticed" him. He was a pedophile. I'm not sure men without that predilection could easily be talked into sex with underage girls. She certainly obtained the goods for him, and knew exactly what she was doing. She supposedly even participated in the sex acts sometimes. I have zero sympathy for her.

I purposefully sought out this thread to scream out that BRF is a hyprocite for investigating Meghan's bullying but bury the Andrew case. Send Andrew to the dogs in the US. Send him send him send him!!

Now can I enjoy my Harkles entertainment in peace without someone yelling "But Andrew!!!" in that thread? :annoyed:
Yes, so should all the actors, politicians etc who were linked with Epstein be investigated too! And not buried!

I just read this. Brava!!! To think Ghislaine Maxwell was rounding 40 years old when this incident happened with a 14 year old. What a desperado
When you think about it, she was a super well compensated and very protected madame.
Eventually, they all go down. Some alive and some well, suicided and the like.
She is lucky to be in custody. She would be already dead with all she knows...
Even little finger was disposed of, at the end.

65EA3C14-BD32-484F-8772-0A83691E146D.jpeg
Not happy this creep is insidiously sneaking back into the country’s good graces by getting the good press from Philip’s death.

He shouldn’t be getting given royal or public duties while the investigation is ongoing and it is extremely morally dubious that he is.

I don’t need to feel sorry for him and it doesn’t let him off what is alleged against him.

I read somewhere that he was the first there to comfort his mother. I also read that he will not be allowed to wear his military uniform during the funeral.
The little weasel knows that his mother is weak right now. Ready to pounce:no:
I doubt that the public will be so inclined to give him a break long term.
OTOH, he lost his father and needs space to grieve.

I read somewhere that he was the first there to comfort his mother. I also read that he will not be allowed to wear his military uniform during the funeral.
The little weasel knows that his mother is weak right now. Ready to pounce:no:
I doubt that the public will be so inclined to give him a break long term.
OTOH, he lost his father and needs space to grieve.
And there may be no photos of him, agree - his father died and he should be there

And there may be no photos of him, agree - his father died and he should be there
I am thinking this may be like the wedding of Beatrice - very limited photos released to public, this avoids discussion of whether Andrew and/or Harry should wear uniform, Charles and William would normally do so but it would make an odd contrast to uniformless A & H

Reactions: limom
I don’t think that Andrew is going to be able to slip back into the working royals group. I read somewhere about a group of 8 senior royals who are pretty much in charge. They are the Queen, Charles and Camilla, Anne, William and Kate and Edward and Sophie. I was a bit surprised that Andrew even stopped to talk to a reporter. Agree that he has every right to join the others in mourning his father - so long as he stays out of the public eye as much as possible.

In a way the Covid precautions have helped the situation by allowing the family privacy and in keeping people from obsessing and endlessly analyzing the behavior of Andrew, Fergie if she is there and Harry. I imagine that it would also lessen a bit of the strain on the Queen, who has gone through so much in these past few months.

Last edited: