Primp help...

1. Definitely fake! The majority of the thermals on eBay are FAKE. Note that they NEVER come with a Primp tag; if they come with any tag at all, it will only have the store tag on it. Primp doesn't tag or bag their items. Also, with these, I read a guide (the links are at the bottom) and it said that these run VERY small and they're MUCH thinner material than the real ones. Real Primp tops will run large; the fakes will be at least 2 sizes too small. For example, the large thermals will be about the size of a small. Anyway here are the guides to help you:
    eBay Guides - How to tell a FAKE Primp Thermal from an authentic

eBay Guides - Primp rip-off

2. Agree with LVbabydoll. Real primp tops runs large. I had to go down a size or put them in the dryer after wash cos they do expand a little.

3. Oh gosh I know! Especially the thermals! I went down 2 sizes in mine as well! They're so comfy..I always loved the jackets, but now I love the thermals as well-I'm obsessed hehe.

4. girls thank you so much!!!!!!!
    thoise tops aren't very diffused in europe, i saw just a few of them IRL...thanks a lot for the info!!!;);)

5. does anyone know if the jackets run large as well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice