Primetime Love on Oxygen

They are soooo playing it up for the camaras. I tried to watch, but he is too much of an ass. That scooter drives me nuts! I liked how he made sure he had a decent meal, but no his children.:rolleyes:

I like her, she seems so grounded & well adjusted. Can't believe she is doing all the work in that house & no nannys! She doesn't take his crap. That Lorne Bobbitt comment was classic, even deon laughed. That house is TDF.

yeah, I don't like the scooter, either but I think deon is so, so pretty...she might be different in real life but it looks like she doesn't wear too much makeup,

I asked my DH if he was injured & he said no. That house is huge! Guess it is for show cause he doesn't always use it.
I still can not believe she didn't have house cleaning, nanny, or chef help. Then she only hired a chef. Deon sounds like he's really cheap.

^I agree. I saw the episode about her proving how much she's worth and his behavior was cringe-worthy, even if he's playing it up for the cams. The house is huge, but the furniture is downright fugly. The dining set.....blech.

Last night's episode was BRUTAL..when they were showing his closet and Pilar said "my closest doesn't hold a candle to yours" and he responded "ofcourse it doesn't you moved in here with a hockey bag" I thought that was just BRUTAL!

I feel so bad for Pilar.

she is such a good person with some realistic family morals! I really dont like how Deon likes to make her feel like she cant live without him. I really don't like him at all.

It makes me cringe alittle when he is in the scenes. Pilar can do so much better.

my husbands like deon he says the same thing to me a foster child he says your stuck where you going to go i can do what i want so i know how she feels my husband also says the money is his some men are just ass so i guess my husband is deon except that his income is millions and my husbands is 40 ,000 a year less money same mind set