Primer for Very Oily Skin?

smalinee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi:

I have very oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. I've tried Smashbox Photo Finish Light. After an hour, my face is oily slick. :crybaby:

Please help me find the best primer for my skin.

Thanks.

I have combo skin and laura mercier oil free primer is amazing for my skin, You should give it a try, Sephora will give you a sample to take home (will last a few days)

I have oily skin, and was using Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer, and did not like it at all. I discovered Armani's Fluid Master Primer thanks to another pf'er, and haven't looked back since. I notice such a difference in my skin, and I definitely don't get anywhere near as oily as I did with the Smashbox primer. Armani is really good with samples (at least from my experience), so you should give it a try and see what you think.

I have oily skin, and was using Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer, and did not like it at all. I discovered Armani's Fluid Master Primer thanks to another pf'er, and haven't looked back since. I notice such a difference in my skin, and I definitely don't get anywhere near as oily as I did with the Smashbox primer. Armani is really good with samples (at least from my experience), so you should give it a try and see what you think.
:yes::yes:me too..just bought the Armani and I love it:love:

Kristie: where can I get Perricones Ceramic Primer ?

Girls: Thank you for your advice. I will also try Armani.

Today, I trie Laura Geller Primer got some sample from Sehora. It's better than Smashbox, but my skin's still oily after 2 hours.

i like bare escentuals prime time. but honestly, nothing keeps me from getting oily. i use a lot of shisheido blotting papers. it's so bad that when i am in a movie theater i blot my face when i think the movie is ending. my husband thinks i am ridiculous, but i get oily after an hour without even exerting any energy.