Pricy but beautiful INK HOBO

1. Agreed... pretty but oh so pricey!

2. Gorgeous indeed. I saw this one but it seems prohibitively expensive :crybaby:
    Even though there is the option of BO, there are 3 there already... and mine wouldn't be close to the BIN, so I pass... but this one is a beauty.

3. I would love this, but too pricey, it looks like she has already declined 2 offers and one is pending. Another will come along...

4. And I thought you were on a BAN :P

5. The leather on this bag looks gorgy :love: .

6. well I am...until something I really want comes along I am on a ban. really. isnt that how a ban works?:P I mean I will ban all bags that I dont have to have, and buy the ones I really want. Have I been wrong all this time...uh oh.:sweatdrop:

7. heehee! That's how a REAL ban works although sometimes I think we'd like to think a ban means no bags... but really - who are we kidding?!? :P

8. ~GASP!~ A ban means NO bags? well I just Fu*ked that all to hell didnt I. ha. no really. seriously I am on a ban.

until I get to Neiman Marcus Scottsdale on Friday...woohoo!:yahoo:

9. Make us proud Donna!! :rolleyes:

10. That would be a star every day bag!

11. beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice