Pricing question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Prada experts!

Thank you for all of your help thus far! I had one more question about pricing.......

I noticed that the NM site already has a few pages of spring collection (which I believe is spring 2011 b/c they are adding bags to it). For instance, they have a new Vitello hobo in the spring collection- slightly different color from fall.

Does this mean the fall collection might be going on sale soon? Does NM even put these bags on sale? Is it a certain time every season? Etc.

I've never bought a Prada or from NM before. I have only purchased from Gucci or LV stores directly, so the NM sales cycle is a mystery to me unfortunately.

I don't mind paying full price to have the bag I want now, but I'd hate to buy it and then it go on sale in 3 weeks :o

Your advice & insight is MUCH APPRECIATED!

2. I think most of the designer bags start going on sale towards the end of November and into December. If you do a search on this thread you'll probably find some postings written about the sale dates.

3. Those are from Spring/Summer 2010.

4. Oh ok! Good to know! Sorry for being such a Prada novice ;) I appreciate your help and I'm very excited to buy my very first Prada soon!