Pricing of Small Cranberry or Plum Leather Sabrinas right now?

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Have any of you beautiful ladies seen any Small Cranberry or Plum Pilot Sabrinas (12937P) at your outlet lately? I'm just trying to find out pricing on these bags - I'm pretty sure they are higher than other 12937s since they are Pilots, correct? Thanks in advance!

I realize u wanted recent...however, I had found a small cranberry last fall. Think I paid around $180. I ended up returning it as it was too small(the opening) for me.

I bought one on January 8th of this year, and it was still FULL PRICE at the outlet - I paid like, $358 for it. I ended up getting a price adjustment on it which knocked it down to $288. I haven't used it, and realizing that i paid $310 (with tax) for a small outlet Sabrina makes me sick (I do have another that I paid the same price for, but it's used, so it's mine now, $310 and all, LOL). So, I will probably return the unused one. I was just wondering how much it would cost me if they let me do a return/rebuy when I go to the outlet Friday. Thanks for the help, though!

Full price??!! I wonder if someone messed something up?
That alone would bug me, especially knowing other outlets weren't doing that.
I can try and find the reciept and find specifics if u want to 'fight' for a correction/adjustment. At the time I bought it, one sa tapped the tag, hinting to the other(cashier) something about it. I guess it wasn't supposed to be on the floor yet or something. Never really did get a straight answer.

Yeah, I bought them in January (on Elvis's birthday) at Osage Beach, MO and was charged full price. I took them to Allen, TX about a week later, and was again charged full price, but got a price adjustment for the 20% off coupon that was out then. It really irritates me that everyone else got them for in the mid-to-upper $100s. Eeek. Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

Same here, I bought one about 2 months ago. Though it was NWT, it had a few scratches it that have not buffed out. It was also full price. I argued with the outlet Mgr because I knew others were getting them at 50% off plus coupon. Especially with the condition it was in. She only agreed to mark it down 30% + coupon. Since it was my HG bag, I took it. If it was a Sabrina in any other color I would have passed on it. Mine cost $200 when all was said and done.

I would think leather conditioner should gets those scratches out.
Also, I check back on my posts. Seems I got my cranberry early Jan, not the fall as I thought.
Still think that pricing sucks!

Same here, I bought one about 2 months ago. Though it was NWT, it had a few scratches it that have not buffed out. It was also full price. I argued with the outlet Mgr because I knew others were getting them at 50% off plus coupon. Especially with the condition it was in. She only agreed to mark it down 30% + coupon. Since it was my HG bag, I took it. If it was a Sabrina in any other color I would have passed on it. Mine cost $200 when all was said and done.

My cranberry is the same way - scratched up. I tried to buff her out with my finger, no luck, and I'm afraid to Apple her - I don't want to take a chance on the shimmer working out of the leather. :sad: The same night I bought that, I bought a LARGE Cherry Sabrina for under $200, but returned the stinking thing, because for one thing, she was too huge, and for another, I read my receipt wrong, and thought I'd paid $358 for the Large! Dangit. :sad:

Yeah, I bought them in January (on Elvis's birthday) at Osage Beach, MO and was charged full price. I took them to Allen, TX about a week later, and was again charged full price, but got a price adjustment for the 20% off coupon that was out then. It really irritates me that everyone else got them for in the mid-to-upper $100s. Eeek. Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

I know some people got sabrinas for less, but the leather ones never went down more than 30% off retail at my outlet, that I'm aware of anyway.
I'm not sure why the pricing was so different, but some may have been damaged, returns, etc. that Coach clearanced out.

Personally, I'd be more than happy to get the cranberry sabrina at any type of discount.

Too bad you aren't closer to Missouri/Indiana/Illinois/Tennessee, because one of those outlets is going to be getting a small Cranberry on Friday or Saturday. (I haven't decided which one I want to visit yet, but all are the same distance from my parents' house in Indiana, except Osage, which is *kind of* on my way to Indiana). :biggrin: