Pricing of CL´s ?

heida

Aug 31, 2012
Iceland
Ok hope this subject belongs here.

I am thinking about listing my Leopard Lady Derbys on Ebay to make money for another pair. What would you say is a normal price for these ? They are in very good shape, only the bottom is worn a bit as usual and one of them has a small, barely visible scuff on one heel. And mods, please just remove this post if this is an inappropriate thread.

TIA !

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
eBay has been very slow of late so idk if you'd make that much money

blueeyeskelli

blueeyeskelli
O.G.
May 9, 2011
No CLs are really selling to be honest and ones that are selling dirt cheap! Remember it is also sale season which people are snapping up newer styles I don't think you would get that much to be honest as previous sales have

crystalhowlett

OG
O.G.
Apr 15, 2010
Louisville Ky
forum.purseblog.com
I don't think we r allowed to talk about personal selling on TPF. But worst posts have been made.
Depends on how much u paid and how
Much u want to sell them. If u want to sell them u really should start the bid low and never expect what u think they r worth IMHO.
If the lowest was $330. I'd start at $250 and if u want to add a BIN some where around $500 Also leave room for offers.
I agree its slow for selling unless its a popular style or in season.
Good luck.

gymgirly

Mar 8, 2013
..and always set a reserve price, once you've worked out the absolute minimum you are willing to let them go for!