Pricing differences in European countries

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi. I'm traveling to 3 different countries in Europe. Germany, Czech Republic and The Netherlands. Frankfurt, Prague and Amsterdam.

On the LV website, I see a distinction for pricing in Germany. I don't know how to research pricing in Czech Republic or the Netherlands. Can anyone tell me what location category those 2 countries would fall into on the LV website? Or can anyone tell me which of these 3 countries might be least or most expensive.

Thanks.

Hi!

In The Netherlands the pricing is the same as in Germany. Most European countries has almost the same pricing, maybe with a difference of 10-15 euros (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but there was a difference between France and Germany).

Have fun in Europe (especially Amsterdam :biggrin:) !

Oh and maybe another thing to keep in mind, is the difference in VAT in the European countries. I'm not familiar with the tax refund if you shop in Europe, but The Netherlands and Czech Republic has 21% VAT, Germany 19%.

Last edited:
Hi!

In The Netherlands the pricing is the same as in Germany. Most European countries has almost the same pricing, maybe with a difference of 10-15 euros (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but there was a difference between France and Germany).

Oh and maybe another thing to keep in mind, is the difference in VAT in the European countries. I'm not familiar with the tax refund if you shop in Europe, but The Netherlands and Czech Republic has 21% VAT, Germany 19%.

Yes but you don't get the full VAT refund. Only a portion (about 12% in France). The rest is kept by the Tax Refund company.

Hi!

Thanks for your help !!!! We are flying out of Amsterdam so I guess I will have to do refund there.