Pricing advice?

1. Mods...I hope I am not breaking the rules by asking this question. If so, please pull it and let me know.

Can anyone tell me what a pre-fall 05 caramel box in perfect condition should be listed for on eBay? I have no idea if this is a hard to find bag or very common. I just need some advice. Please do not pm me about buying anything, it is against the rules and I cannot respond. Thanks in advance!

2. I would say that since it retailed at 985, try around 825-850. It seems a lot of boxes have sold at around this price lately. I am no expert though on how popular the older colors are (except for the super rare ones).

3. I agree. I would start at $799 or so if you are serious about selling. I sold a caramel city (new with tags) for over retail, but started lower (e.g. $999 or so).

4. does anyone know what was the retail on the box back in '05?

5. Thanks all! I went ahead and listed it. I could not, for the life of me, get good pics of the inside tag so I didn't put any of them in the auction. I never wanted to let this bag go, but I have made some other purchases and plan on future purchases, so something had to give. I am dying inside over selling it, though. It's so freakin' gorgeous. I gotta start putting money into my savings account instead of having to sell bags to buy other bags. I wish I was filthy rich, sheesh.

6. GOOD LUCK Lori!!!!

7. $US 985.00

8. Hi LoriB,
    I know how you feel. I'm gonna have to let a couple of my bags go, also. Wish I could keep them all, as they are all beautiful in their own way. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice