Prices

shanel79

Aug 3, 2012
I have been trying to sell a bag. I have re listed it 3 times and the second time I had a non paying buyer. How do I know if I have it priced right? Does a designer bag usually take several listings to sell or do I have it priced too high? I figured it is a classic design vintage, and I think the condition is good considering the age. I have seen bags similar to mine listed MUCH higher.

Can you do an advanced search on this item & see what it has sold for in the past

Sellers can re-list items many times before it gets sold... its really timing & the
luck of the draw...

Don't be discouraged... perhaps wait a few weeks & try again or perhaps
explore other sources to try & sell

Check completed listings on a bag like yours to see what they sold for and go from there to price it. Try not to get discouraged, sometimes it takes listing it several times before it sells. Good luck!

It's not necessarily about price but about timing. Sometimes it takes multiple times of listing an item with the "right" person looking at that particular time. I've listed item 5-6 times and finally got multiple bids, thus making my items sell for more than expected. You just can never tell. Stick with it.