Prices increased on vuitton.com

I can't believe how expensive the Speedys are. Though, I decided to sell my Azur 25 which I haven't even used, and I may be able to not lose much money because of the increase, I guess. I really wanted a 30 for this bag... oops.

Has anyone noticed that the pochette wallets are still $495??? That's good news!!

I bought my first Speedy 30 in August for $620. Now 6 months later it's up to $685. Seems like the prices are going up fast. $35 isn't a huge deal, but when they increasse it by $35 every 4-6 months it becomes a bog deal!!

Glad I got my Azur Speedy 30 before the recent increase!

They really ought to hold off on price increases in cases where a psychological barrier may be broken. For example, I wasn't even aware of the impending price increase when I bought my Mahina XXL a couple of weeks ago. I was already hesitant at $3900 (love the bag and haven't regretted it) but the new price is $4060. That $4K mark would have definitely stopped me. I'd have waited to see what other humongous bags come out. The only reason I started looking at LV more often was because I'm sick of buying Chanel bags at ~$3K/each. Go figure that the first LV I buy ends up costing more than any one of my Chanels :smile:). Somehow, $3900 didn't seem like an enormous leap (compared to Chanel) to splurge on the Mahina because it's huge, it's a perfect everyday bag for me (I carry my lunch, after-work gym clothing and work stuff in there) and it looks like a bag that will last a long time with frequent use. None of my Chanels would be an "everyday" bag for me. The increase of the Mahina to $4060 sounds a whole lot worse to me than my $3K Chanel bags even though a $160 increase isn't all that much (especially since I bought two LV keychains/bag charms at the same time, on impulse :nogood:!

The price increase really bother me, and most of us, since there was a price increase only a few months back. Economy is not good (For America) and for those of us who are fortunate enough to afford LV is somewhat an accomplishment. But with the constant price increase, I am rethinking about my spending with LV.

My husband got me the Damier Speedy for Christmas at $620. 4 months, two price increases. Give us a break!!!

The prices looked like they'd gone up again, but I thought my memory was playing tricks on me, since they just went up not that long ago?!?!?! This is crazy! The Reade is now $785?!?!? It was $725 two price increases/4 months ago!

I don't understand why LV feels the need to increase their prices twice in the span of 4 months.
I was looking at Gucci.com and I saw this purse that my bf bought for me 2 years ago and it was, believe it or not, still the SAME PRICE!!!
I understand the US is having a bad economy and all, but is it really necessary?
So here I'm thinking, does the other power brands like Fendi, Chanel, Balenciaga, Hermes have upped their prices or is it just LV??
Because this is getting really ridiculous...and its kinda make my love for LV wavering...