Bad news... price increased has arrived. I just checked vuitton.com and
speedy 30 retails now for $685.

howardu09

Give & Receive
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Over the Valley & Through the Woods
ha ha.. $5 meant alot to u ? lol
lol...I just hate feeling "ripped off"...lol... Most people could never understand my spending habits...Sometimes I don't even understand myself..

I get bored with things really quickly. I'll buy them, use them for a few months, maybe weeks, then sell them and buy different things until I find something I can't part with. I'm very selective and I really value my money.

H

helmi

You could have put on the title that you are refering to the US website. There has been no increase on the French nor the German vuitton.com.

FijiBuni

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Aug 25, 2006
From here you can't see me stare
I think my jaw just dropped! Good think i got it before when it was $620... Oh and my brother just got the monogram shawl for me when it was at $395 good thing before it shot up to $425!... jeez!

lol...I just hate feeling "ripped off"...lol... Most people could never understand my spending habits...Sometimes I don't even understand myself..

I get bored with things really quickly. I'll buy them, use them for a few months, maybe weeks, then sell them and buy different things until I find something I can't part with. I'm very selective and I really value my money.
Soooo with you!!! Thats so funny, I'm the same way!!