prices in balny?

1. im going to go ahead and order a city today but just before i called i just wanted to get the price. anyone know the price of the city and the first at balny?

and i don't pay tax if i'm having it shipped out-of-state right?

2. I think the City is $1195 and the First is $995. No tax if you're out of state! :flowers:

3. girl- what color are you getting?

4. this is my first bbag so i was going to go with black...but i'm hesitant bc there are so many great colors this fall!

with colored bags though i'm not sure how much i would use them until i actually own them so i feel like it'd be risky....

should i not get black? if not black i'm interested in the blueberry city or oxblood first...

5. ^^^ You can never go wrong with black! I just saw a whole bunch of oxblood firsts this morning- they all were really veiny and very distressed- so if you are going to get a color make sure you describe the kind of leather you want! The work style I saw were much better looking as far as the leather goes! They didn't have any city bags in that color.

6. ^^I second that!

7. I think everyone's first b-bag should be a black one. Which style are you getting, city or first?

8. I agree!:yes: My first bbag was a black city. You can always get colors later.

9. my verrrrrrrry first bal bag was a black first from bal paris in 02.:cool:

10. yeppers, i agree too, my 1st b-bag was my little black twiggy!!!

11. awesome! yes i will be getting a black city. as of today the 06 black cities have still not arrived at balNY so i think i'll wait since i want the new thicker/less veiny leather.

excited!!

12. Noooooo......:smile:

My first b-bag is a lilac. I'm all about the colour! Who needs black when there are so many beautiful b-bags to choose from!

Ok, don't be mad all you black b-bag owners....I haven't bought any black bags in years. They look fab on all of you - I just can't do it. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice