Prices going up again???

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
Hi. I just got off the phone with my sa at NM. She said on Monday prices are going up by another $100.00. She said the City was one of the price increases. Has anyone else heard this? Could she, hopefully, be wrong?

I hope this is a nasty rumor. I'm so glad my b-bag day buying (new) bags days are done. No extra tassels, no pocket in the mirror, no more feet on certain bags. Ugh.

Hmmmm ... well, how well "Bal-educated" is this S/A? Reason why I ask ... she may be referring to the increase that occurred in November (at least that's what I'm hoping!).

Last week when I was in Barneys, I was looking at the B-Bags (of course) and the leather was just not up to my standards. When I looked at the price tag, I thought ... "man, am I ever glad that I bought my oldies when I did ... they are FAR SUPERIOR!". As "LovelyGarments" said, if they indeed are raising their prices in this economic climate, they are truly *DUMB-A@@* !!

^^ I think the SA meant the most recent increase in Nov.:yes: They can't possibly think to have another increase 3 months later and expect loyalty from Bbag lovers. If so, they just lost me forever:tdown:

chinkee, RH City was USD1195 then there was a price increase earlier in 2008 so it's USD1295. There was another increase in Nov but I am not sure if RH City went up again in prices. If there is another come Mon, :wtf:

Hmmmm ... well, how well "Bal-educated" is this S/A? Reason why I ask ... she may be referring to the increase that occurred in November (at least that's what I'm hoping!).

Last week when I was in Barneys, I was looking at the B-Bags (of course) and the leather was just not up to my standards. When I looked at the price tag, I thought ... "man, am I ever glad that I bought my oldies when I did ... they are FAR SUPERIOR!". As "LovelyGarments" said, if they indeed are raising their prices in this economic climate, they are truly *DUMB-A@@* !!

I know, the 09 leather doesn't seem to be that great so a price increase especially in this economy seems suicidal. :cursing: