Prices for keychains almost gave me a heart attack

gordita

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
I never post but this is absolutely ridiculous. I remember that exactly a year ago I bought a Jack & Lucie for £120. I wanted to buy another one just now but the price for the average keychain went from £120 to £170 in a year, that is an increase of £50 = $100 dollars!! That is like a 40% increase :wtf:

Yes, a lot of the keychains are expensive, but they are really cute and sometimes you just have to splurge!! Or maybe get lucky and find a keychain in good condition on ebay. I've bought two LV keychains that were pre-owned but in great condition!

Yes, a lot of the keychains are expensive, but they are really cute and sometimes you just have to splurge!! Or maybe get lucky and find a keychain in good condition on ebay. I've bought two LV keychains that were pre-owned but in great condition!

I agree :tup: I got my Damier Azur keychain from eBay when it came in one listing along with the Speedy 25. Check eBay out, you might find a great deal! Oh, by the way, before you buy anything from eBay, make sure that you have it authenticated on here first.

it is really expensive but hey sometimes you gotta splurge otherwise ebay is a great alternative! you could probably find a keychain in good condition for the same price you paid for the others!

goodluck and yes get everything found on ebay authenticated.

I've thought for a very long time that they were too expensive, but they keep going higher.... Considering that they can be used on every bag I say wait until one speaks to you and then splurge. I just bought the "Trunks and Bags" plus the "Cadenas" in Pomme D'Amour. Hopefully this will quench that thirst.

I ususally opt for the accessories (Aquarelle Bandeau) to spruce up an old (Damier Azur Speedy 30) bag rather than to splurge on the bag itself. This might be a nice alternative since the Speedy 30 won't be available in the USA.