Prices for Chanel Wallets

1. I am very new to Chanel. I love their makeup. I am considering purchasing a Chanel Wallet from the Chanel Boutique in downtown Toronto on Bloor Street. I have not been there yet but can anyone please let me approximately how much Chanel Wallets cost? The price range? Thank you!

2. I haven't bought a wallet in a few years, but from what I know, the cheapest ones (which are also the plainest) are around $500 and the prices go up from there.

3. the ones I see that I like are around $650, but those are the long wallets.

4. Thank you! It's so confusing because I was reading some threads on here and some people said they got them for around $300. Maybe those were resold by people.

5. resold or may be older discontinued styles, or even the small ones. I think the small are called French wallets{?}

6. Thank you. So basically the long ones start around $500.

7. fyi: canadian prices for wallets range from 475 - 750 generally.

8. I noticed a different idea about wallet we have in Italy from you and I think it's the reason why you call some kind of wallet "french wallet". I mean this: I usually wear (and all people I know does too) what you call french wallet because we never bring with us checkbox, they are not so popular or anyway people who use them just have a separeted case.
    That's why our ideal wallet is not so long, we just need to put inside the coins, the papers (of money obviously LOL) and the credit cards, stop.
    I think that the wallet that costed 300 US dollars is the one that can keep only the coins. I think it was a wallet in the style of 2.55 and I saw it in a post, but I can't remeber exactly which one it was... sorry.
    Gosh sorry for my goofy English, I hope you get what I meant the same :confused1:

9. I was just at Chanel yesterday, and a smallish wallet that was a small French Purse style was about $475. I ended up getting the long wallet from the PNY collection, and it was $675.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice