Prices for 2007 Classic Flaps

In London, it seems that there is approx 15% increase in the flap bags which is very different from what I heard before - 20% increase. Therefore, it doesn't seem that bad. The large (some of you called it jumbo) lambskin cost 985pounds and the caviar cost 900pounds before the prices increase. The increase started in 3 February. Here are the new prices in London:

medium caviar 995pounds
medium lambskin 1100pounds

large carviar 1045pounds
lambskin 1135pounds

I think in US, people called the large as jumbo or medium. In London we called the sizes as mini/small, medium, large and extra large.

In London, it seems that there is approx 15% increase in the flap bags which is very different from what I heard before - 20% increase. Therefore, it doesn't seem that bad. The large (some of you called it jumbo) lambskin cost 985pounds and the caviar cost 900pounds before the prices increase. The increase started in 3 February. Here are the new prices in London:

medium caviar 995pounds
medium lambskin 1100pounds

large carviar 1045pounds
lambskin 1135pounds

I think in US, people called the large as jumbo or medium. In London we called the sizes as mini/small, medium, large and extra large.

Thanx for this

Got my Medium Caviar Classic Flap for $1,475 back in April 2005. Maybe you got it for that price right before Chanel bumped it up to $1,595?

I believe before the price-increase, $1475 is the 9'' one, and $1595 is the 10'' one, which alot of people including myself, is always confused with the medium size between the 9'' and 10'' ones.

Does anyone know how much the east/west bijoux chain in lambskin is? I am just lusting over this bag! I want one in red or black, still trying to decide which one i want...:love: