Prices Around the World

Kristie.F said:
You DO need colour - and you've coveted rouge H for some time now........you need a rouge box bag!!

As for me.....the Kelly is perfect, but for a 28, I want rigide (gosh - I AM fussy!!!!!):huh:

Which store is it, by the way........:graucho: ....just in case......
NYC, BTW I insist on rigide (or as they say now sellier). I used the word "rigide" and my SA said "what?". Oy, I feel like I'm learning a new language!

black togo,35cm,AUD$11175
etoupe togo,35cm,AUD$11140
black epsom,30cm,AUD$10080
30cm togo in any color,aud$10340

I ordered a black goto kelly,32cm few days ago,was told aud$8500

those are retail $, GST claim 10% back if going oversea within 30 days from purchase date

All prices are in US dollars, pre-tax
35cm Birkin coromandel $7550
28cm Kelly rigide/sellier box $6150 (official word is sellier, I read the tag)
Kelly longue Swift $4275

BTW, I know this was the topic of debate a few weeks ago. But regarding which colors are harder to get, the three hardest colors to get are black, gold, and blue jean, this comes straight from the mouth of an 8 year veteran at the store.

judyh said:
black togo,35cm,AUD$11175
etoupe togo,35cm,AUD$11140
black epsom,30cm,AUD$10080
30cm togo in any color,aud$10340

I ordered a black goto kelly,32cm few days ago,was told aud$8500

those are retail $, GST claim 10% back if going oversea within 30 days from purchase date

Judyh, thank you for the prices.:flowers: I will be visiting sydney next month and are there serveral hermes in the city? which one has the most collection?

what is the minimum that i should buy to claim get per purchase?

is its more expensive in comparision of australian dollors to us dollars? i have no idea cos i have been getting my hermes babies in asia. thanks again :rolleyes:

Apart from the bags, does anyone has the quote for the cashmere shawls (with prints) ? There should be 2 sizes for these printed shawls, one is in the size of the regular silk scarves and the other one is larger. As for the latter, i've bought it for HKD6950 in year 2005.

for some reason I was quoted for a 35cm birkin in buffalo was 13000 cdn....would it be cheaper in US.....what the heck....I could be getting ostrich..

MissV said:
for some reason I was quoted for a 35cm birkin in buffalo was 13000 cdn....would it be cheaper in US.....what the heck....I could be getting ostrich..

The CAD is so favourable against the USD you may consider getting it in the states.