Prices Around the World

1. I just figure it would be interesting to post and compare prices for specific specs/leather/bag around the world. I guess I'll start, this is based on my memory of what my SAs told me. So for 2006, here are what I know:

Ostrich Kelly 28cm: USD 11000
    Ostrich HAC 28cm: USD 12000
    Ostrich Birkin 30cm: USD 12700

How about the rest of the world?

2. Hi I'm new here but I just bought my first Birkin yesterday :smile:

Vache Liagee Birkin 30cm: USD $7650

3. Congratulations!!! Please post pictures! I love seeing pictures of everyone's bags!

4. Welcome kat!!! Your first post and we are so glad you are here!! PLease post a pic for us so we can see that gorgeous baby!!! Watermark it! We have thiefs.

5. :flowers: Kat, a big Hermes welcome to you! We'd love to see a picture of your new Birkin!

6. Togo 35cm Birkin 35, $7400

7. Kelly, box, 32, $10,000AUD.......(around $7450.00 USD).....doesn't pay to live so far away, with such a small population!

8. Caramel Chevre de Coromandel, 28cm Kelly - $6,650.00 USD (had to double check my receipt because I wasn't sure).

9. All prices in US dollars
    35cm box Birkin $7500
    28cm box Kelly souple $5900
    Paris-Bombay box MM $4200
    Paris-Bombay epsom PM $3800
    Picotin clemence PM $1550
    28cm Plume matte ostrich $10,500
    Sherpa clemence $3550
    35cm Kelly chamonix $7500
    Mini-Bolide chevre (around) $4300
    Mini-Plume box $3475

10. Hermesgroupie....what color was the 28cm Box Kelly???? Do you remember?

11. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it!!!!!!

12. Black

13. KRISTIE! It's your bag!!!!! And it's a good price too....call them...call them....call them...

14. Kristie....I think my 28cm Kelly will have to be rouge H this time...no black for me 'cause I've got the Bolide AND the HAC. I need some COLOR now.....

15. You DO need colour - and you've coveted rouge H for some time now........you need a rouge box bag!!

As for me.....the Kelly is perfect, but for a 28, I want rigide (gosh - I AM fussy!!!!!):huh:

Which store is it, by the way........:graucho: ....just in case......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice